Queen Máxima Jewels 1: 2013 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine Maxima took the earrings off because they weren't too comfortable. They're made to match her dress and composed of the same beads as the two small panels on the left side of her waist: Picture 1, Picture 2
They're pretty chunky/broad earrings. I know I wouldn't be able to stand the beads poking me on the side of my face for too long.

Here are a few closeups:
1. Detail of the beaded panels on the dress
2-3. The matching bead earrings
4. bracelets on the right hand
5. bracelet on the left hand

*All images have been heavily cropped, comprising less than 20% of the original versions and are not subject to copyright

Attachments

• max4.jpg
    max4.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 400
  • max3.jpg
    max3.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 415
  • max2.jpg
    max2.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 162
  • max1.jpg
    max1.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 231
  • max.jpg
    max.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
That was nicely done by the Queen, those bracelets. Red, white and blue are the colours of the Dutch flag...

One of my favorite sets as I love tutti fruitti. I have the matching ring. Maybe Max could borrow it.......haha!!

Max has the emeraald butterfly brooch in her hair tonight!!!!

The butterfly looks great.

There are some great pics in ppe-agency from the day that Max wore the white dress last week. I love the one with the pearl ring and bracelet. Great close ups!! Help me post!!!!!!

WOW Very interested information for all this beautiful jewels .Thanks ILoveCP.

I don't like so much thos tiara. Maybe is the combination i don't know.

With the clear picture, I love the peacock tiara. I love both. Lucky lady!

Yes i agree. With this the clear picture that put the Duc is seems impressive this tiara.

Last edited by a moderator:
a few days ago I saw a photo of maxima having the rubber bands bracelets, I can not find it now! but I guess her daughters made them for her, and it was nice to see her with them . may be somebody here in the forum can find the photos!

The Peacock ruby tiara got an outing at the state dinner in Canada last night.

Image one ** Image Two

I cant place bracelet on right hand. Better pics on ppe-agency. Is it the honeycomb?

I was wondering about the bracelet too.

I think this is the occassion where HM wore the Peacock tiara most succesfully. And nice to see it paired with the longest variation of the Ruby earrings, which were one of the favourites of Q. Juliana. Also nice that the tiara is combined with the brooch from the parure.

I can't remember having seen this bracelet before. The pattern is very beautiful and looks like an antique jewel.

And like Marengo I think that this is her best outing of the peacock tiara so far. I prefer this tiara very much over the Mellerio ruby tiara with it's three prongs.

Last edited:
The size and quality of the diamonds and the rubies in both diamond-and-rubies parures (Peacock Parure and Mellerio Parure) are supreme. On the TV news it looked most glittering, despite the over-lighting in the hall.

That pic is a great find! I believe this is a match. Isn't is amazing how they can still dig up unfamilia but substantial pieces from their legendary vault?

With the clear picture, I love the peacock tiara. I love both. Lucky lady!

At yesterday's return invitation in Canada Queen Maxima wore three diamond ears-of-wheat brooches in her hair. I believe that these are parts of the ears-of-wheat tiara which she has never worn so far. The hairstyle is far from perfect, imho, but I love how she adds brooches to it.

She also wore the well-known large pearl earings and a necklace of large pearls.

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

At yesterday's return invitation in Canada Queen Maxima wore three diamond ears-of-wheat brooches in her hair. I believe that these are parts of the ears-of-wheat tiara which she has never worn so far. The hairstyle is far from perfect, imho, but I love how she adds brooches to it.

She also wore the well-known large pearl earings and a necklace of large pearls.

Top marks for effort to Maxima (as usual!), though I am not sure of the result. :)

Wowoowoo!!! Max wears the Dutch pearls. Not her personal ones. And the wheat brooches....I want bad!!!!

Is that her own necklace or the old pearl necklace? On first sight I thought the latter but I am not sure.

A nice idea to wear the ears of wheeat in the hair. Let's hope it will be done more succesfully the next time.

Last edited:
I am not sure if it is Queen Máxima's own pearl collier with large modern pearls or it is the one which was worn by Queen Sophie of the Netherlands née Princess von Württemberg (1818-1877).

The four main differences are:
- Queen Máxima's large pearl collier has a ball pavé set with diamonds
- Queen Sophie's large pearl collier has a clasp with four large rose-cut diamonds
- Queen Máxima's large pearl collier has all pearls with the same colour
- Queen Sophie's large pearl collier has variation on teints per pearl

It is hard to tell -without seeing the clasp- which collier is worn. For sure is that both are worn a fortune.

:flowers:

Queen Máxima is really very inventive with her jewels. Apparently she saw the Ears-of-Wheat diadem and thought... "Well, for a second evening, some of these sparkling ears-of-wheat would do well..."

:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday's pearls were graduated in size, very large in the front and much smaller towards the back, like in Queen Sophie's necklace. Her own pearls seem to be all of the same size. So I'd say it was the beautiful old necklace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom