Queen Máxima Jewels 1: 2013 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was some criticism on the extravagance of the couple lately. I hope this isn't the answer to it. She still had two big diamonds in her ears though.

I don't know those are some pretty substantial earrings she has on ?

I think that her massive necklace may have had something to do with the lack of bling. That thing needs to be a star on its own!
She's still wearing two diamond bracelets. And the diamond studs from one of her much larger pair of earrings.

*Images have been heavily cropped, comprising less than 20% of the original versions, and are not subject to copyright

Attachments

• necklace.jpg
    necklace.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 229
  • bracelets.jpg
    bracelets.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 252
  • earring.jpg
    earring.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,020
:previous: Well played Queen Maxima. Her discreet display of jewellery was perfect.

:previous: Well played Queen Maxima. Her discreet display of jewellery was perfect.

I agree, the restrained jewellery looked great.

That necklace is absolutely hideous.

The piece is by Natan; probably by Marie Charlotte Vermeulen (niece of Eduoard) who usually does the bijoux. I believe she is responsible for more Wilma Flinstone necklaces of the Queen.

That plastic necklace it's awful looks heavy and tacky like a dog collar,sorry, but with all the the fine jewelery that she has couldn't she choose some real piece?

I think that her massive necklace may have had something to do with the lack of bling. That thing needs to be a star on its own!
She's still wearing two diamond bracelets. And the diamond studs from one of her much larger pair of earrings.

*Images have been heavily cropped, comprising less than 20% of the original versions, and are not subject to copyright

I have not seen Max use the stud earrings before, they do look fantastic. Any idea what earrings they are a part of?

Max is actually wearing her engagement ring. Haven't seen that in forever!

She always wears her engagement ring

Agree, I've never seen her without her engagement ring. Mathilde of Belgium switches out her garnet for
sapphire and diamond ring but I've never seen a picture of Maxima without her orange diamond.

Last edited:
That plastic necklace it's awful looks heavy and tacky like a dog collar,sorry, but with all the the fine jewelery that she has couldn't she choose some real piece?

The Queen wore stunning old-mined diamonds with lots of carat power and her diamond wedding bracelet. So, as understated as she was, she already blasted Queen Letizia away on that field. By the way, the necklace is made of wood with shiny fineer and not plastic. I bet there is a considerable prize tag to that bijou...

:flowers:

I have not seen Max use the stud earrings before, they do look fantastic. Any idea what earrings they are a part of?

In 1889 King Willem III of the Netherlands surprised his nine-year old (!) daughter Princess Wilhelmina with a suite with large old-mine cut diamonds mounted in a collier and a pair of diamond earstuds with large teardrop-diamonds.

Here you see Queen Juliana, in 1948, with both the collier and the earhangers (click on the picture to expand to XL): http://resolver.kb.nl/resolve?urn=urn:gvn:KONB05:53A27-08-P047-2&size=large

Last edited:
Last edited:
I am so glad she wore this tiara! It's so stunning and one of my favorites.

I think it was the very first time Maxima did wear Wurttenberg Tiara. It is a stunning piece.

I think it was the very first time Maxima did wear Wurttenberg Tiara. It is a stunning piece.

Yes, it is the first time indeed and it looks great, one can only imagine how enormous it is with the eleven large upright pearls on top.

Yes, it is the first time indeed and it looks great, one can only imagine how enormous it is with the eleven large upright pearls on top.
I'm glad to see that she had the top portion of her hairstyle "bumped" up and not combed back close to her head. IMO these older pieces require a hairstyle with a lift and not a flat one.

Maxima looks very lovely tonight.

Maxima looks fantastic in my favorite Dutch tiara...gorgeous!

The Württemberg Tiara looked majestic on H.M.Queen Maxima last night and to honest I prefer it without the upright pearls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom