Queen Letizia Jewels: June 2014 - Dec. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be 5 years since we saw Letizia wearing a necklace,she did wear a bracelet I think on a visit to Morocco last year and we got the fleur de lys brooch at the recent state visit. I've given up on her ever wearing her rings again.

After seeing a picture of her hands during the inauguration I've also given up on her wearing rings. And for her hands' sake she keeps it that way. I'm all for some glitter and glamour but it's not worth it if your hands are all swollen afterwards.

For the ones who have forgotten or haven't seen the picture:
Mano de Letizia en en acto proclamación Felipe VI

The handshaking argument doesn't work at all for me. Letizia could wear her wedding ring on her left hand, like Felipe. You don't shake hands with your left hand, do you? IMO Letizia not wearing her rings has nothing to do with having to shake a lot of people's hands.

The handshaking argument doesn't work at all for me. Letizia could wear her wedding ring on her left hand, like Felipe. You don't shake hands with your left hand, do you? IMO Letizia not wearing her rings has nothing to do with having to shake a lot of people's hands.

If I am not mistaken Letizia has problems with rings because they bother her frail fingers... I read it more than once that for her, wearing rings and maybe bracelet would cause a king of allergy...

:previous: I don't know if it is an allergy but I've heard several times she has problems wearing rings because of her very petite fingers...

If I am not mistaken Letizia has problems with rings because they bother her frail fingers... I read it more than once that for her, wearing rings and maybe bracelet would cause a king of allergy...

But she wore her rings for the first several years, didn't she, unless I am remembering incorrectly?

Wow Letizia is wearing her new tiara today.It looks great on her.

Its a great occasion to wear a new tiara IMO and I do like the size of it but I am not fond of the style, I think there are much nicer tiara's in the royal family collection.

Wow, I am completely impressed - first, that the tiara exists at all :), and secondly it really suits her better than I expected. Cannot wait for better pics!
BYe Bine

I'm also surprised cause I think it looks really good on her :lol:

She's also holding her sash with two(!) new brooch (or at least new for her, I think), and wearing her beautiful old pearl earrings and diamond Cartier bracelet.

She has not worn so many jewels at once in years :lol:

Yeah for Letizia for really pulling out the stops!!!!

Finally we got to see this tiara!
I think that the tiara looks very good on Letizia, much better than on photos. And it really suits her petite frame, much better than many of the old spanish tiaras will. This kind of new style tiara suits to her face too. She looks fabulous! I hope to see this tiara many times on Letizia now. And waiting for good photos of her brooch.

She's also holding her sash with two(!) new brooch (or at least new for her, I think), and wearing her beautiful old pearl earrings and diamond Cartier bracelet.

I was just staring at the tiara and didn't even notice that wore brooches:lol:.

Did I spot that the rings are back...good heavens :D

It's so wonderful to see this tiara. It's incredibly stunning. What a fantastic surprise.

Pearls really suit Queen Letizia,I have mixed feelings on the design of her tiara but its wonderful to finally see it and her new brooch is gorgeous too!

Its a great occasion to wear a new tiara IMO and I do like the size of it but I am not fond of the style, I think there are much nicer tiara's in the royal family collection.

This is my impression as well. I do not like this tiara.:sad:

HM the Queen of Spain looks SENSATIONAL tonight, and the Ansorena Tiara [which I feared would look cheap and inadequate], actually looks fantastic..

BRAVO Ma'am !

:previous: Everything is quite funny because I remember when we got to see the first pics of the tiara (like a century ago) I though something like: 'god, never let this thing exists because it looks like a Miss Spain crown (not even a Miss Universe that are bigger). And now I'm actually liking it :lol:

I mean, it is not the nicest one on the Spanish collection, but it is fine as an addition and I think it looks great on Letizia (better than by itself). Plus I think it can be a good starter tiara for Leo or Sof in the future. So all in all, I'm very pleased with it.

Its wonderful to see a new tiara in the Spanish collection and Queen Letizia really surprised us there as we were all expecting the Floral Tiara :D

What a great surprise to see this tiara. It actually exists! It is not as bad as I thought it would be. It is great to see it and the pearls really suit her. The tiara is larger than I thought it would be. Still, all the other tiaras in the Spanish collection are far superior in design and quality of stones.

Last edited:
It is exciting to finally see this tiara in action. But although I thought that it looks quite good I already hope that it will not be Letizia’s new standard tiara. She has a tendency to wear the same jewels over and over again.:eek:

HM the Queen of Spain looks SENSATIONAL tonight, and the Ansorena Tiara [which I feared would look cheap and inadequate], actually looks fantastic..

BRAVO Ma'am !

I absolutely second that emotion!!Chapeau Madame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom