Queen Letizia Jewels: June 2014 - Dec. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sofia's face is wide and her hairstyle in favour for such a tiara. I have difficulties imagining it on Letizia's head because the tiara is so big and wide, her facial features are more in favour of small pieces.

Yes, Letizia's slight build and features would be weighted down by such a huge tiara. Letizia needs more delicate and refined jewelry. The shape of necklace and earrings would be OK though. I feels nice large pins would be more her style with longer flirty earring to match. JMO

They are pretty but I would have loved to see some Royal jewels.

Beautiful earrings today:

Pic

One of my favourite pairs of earrings on Letizia since she married. Great to see them again

I long for her to wear her sapphire and pearl set that she received from the King and Queen for her wedding and has only worn once at her pre-wedding dinner.

Beautiful earrings today:

Pic

Gorgeous pair,though she's by no means spoiling us with jewels from the vaults,the fact that Letizia is making an effort to change her earrings on a day to day basis is a welcome change.

Wow! Those earrings are to die for! Bring it on Letizia:lol:

One of my favourite pairs of earrings on Letizia since she married. Great to see them again

I long for her to wear her sapphire and pearl set that she received from the King and Queen for her wedding and has only worn once at her pre-wedding dinner.

Yes her earrings and necklace from her pre-wedding dinner were very stunning:

1 2

[FONT=&quot]Next tia[FONT=&quot]ra event on [/FONT]02.03.2015 – State Dinner for Juan Manuel Santos, President of the Republic of Colombia

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Ho[FONT=&quot]pefully Letizia will try another tiara, in the beginning[FONT=&quot] she [FONT=&quot]changed t[FONT=&quot]iaras for events but lately it has only [FONT=&quot]been the floral tiara.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Next tia[FONT=&quot]ra event on [/FONT]02.03.2015 – State Dinner for Juan Manuel Santos, President of the Republic of Colombia

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Ho[FONT=&quot]pefully Letizia will try another tiara, in the beginning[FONT=&quot] she [FONT=&quot]changed t[FONT=&quot]iaras for events but lately it has only [FONT=&quot]been the floral tiara.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

I'm expecting she will wear one of the 3 tiaras she's worn so far. I really hope she will wear something different though.

Im hoping that for their state visit to France she takes one of the 'Queen' tiaras and really marks her status as Queen of Spain.

But i could imagne for the Colombia dinner it will be her wedding tiara or the floral tiara

Im hoping that for their state visit to France she takes one of the 'Queen' tiaras and really marks her status as Queen of Spain.

But i could imagne for the Colombia dinner it will be her wedding tiara or the floral tiara

As we have seen at the recent swedish State Visit to France the Dress Code for State Banquets in France is very low key. Not even black tie but simple business suits for the men and short gowns for the woman. Queen Silvia wore a broosh of the Cameo parure in her hair and the matching necklace but i don't expcet the same from Queen Letizia.

Queen Sofía did not use tiaras in the visits to republics, so Queen Letizia will do the same.

Lovely pictures. :flowers: The 18th picture down in the above link is amazing. With that short hair (which I think looks fabulous on her!) I hardly recognize the beautiful woman standing there!

Queen Letizia's Gala Jewels (Part Two) | The Court Jeweller

She has worn some breathtaking pieces. She has one of my favorite collection of royal jewels. I hope to see her expand on the tiaras she's worn very soon.

Exquisite pictures, all of them. :flowers: I especially found myself pausing at most of them :flowers: but #3, #7, #9, #13, #14, and #17 I particularly like. Hard to choose.

It was what I expected. And I think that the floral tiara is a favourite of the whole SRF. Sofia wore very often, Christina chose it for her wedding. It is a very beautiful tiara, imo, and it suits Letizia's facial shape perfectly. Also I'm glad that Letizia seems to have given up on loose tiara hair. This up-do once again was very flattering.

... but I'd still like to see a bit more rotation in her jewels. We couldn't really expect one of the big gun tiaras for this visit, yet I'd appreciate another outing of the Melleria shell tiara (at least).

I think the Floral tiara might be her favourite tiara just like those diamond stars were her favourite earrings ;)

To be honest I really wish Letizia had a tiara of her own ,but it was nice to see the beautiful fleur de lys brooch again.

actually, if we base it on which tiara she's worn the most, her favorite is the Prussian. It's been a few years since she last wore it, but she's worn it (if I've counted correctly) 13 times, compared to 9 times with the Floral, and once with the Shell.

I think the Floral tiara might be her favourite tiara just like those diamond stars were her favourite earrings ;)

To be honest I really wish Letizia had a tiara of her own ,but it was nice to see the beautiful fleur de lys brooch again.

She is the Queen. She has access to all major diadems in the Spanish royal collection.

actually, if we base it on which tiara she's worn the most, her favorite is the Prussian. It's been a few years since she last wore it, but she's worn it (if I've counted correctly) 13 times, compared to 9 times with the Floral, and once with the Shell.
But then we must not forget thet the floral tiara was a favourite of Dona Sofia as well. Very often the floral tiara was not available for the then Princess of Asturias, because her mil wore it.

My files might not be complete, but I found only one event when Letizia wore the Prussian while the floral stayed in the vault. That was the French SV when Sofia wore the small ruby tiara. I makes sense that Letizia also wore a small tiara for this banquet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom