Queen Letizia Jewels: June 2014 - Dec. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen has worn a lot of different and beautiful earrings lately. The diamond-star-phase seems to be history, and I'm glad it is.

I hate to break the bad new but Letizia wore them earlier this week ;)

I hate to break the bad new but Letizia wore them earlier this week ;)

:lol:Don't worry, I can cope! I even saw those pics myself. Actually I quite like the diamond stars. They just shouldn't be the only jewels she wears day in day out. As long as she alternates them with a veriety of other earrings, I'm perfectly happy.

:lol:Don't worry, I can cope! I even saw those pics myself. Actually I quite like the diamond stars. They just shouldn't be the only jewels she wears day in day out. As long as she alternates them with a veriety of other earrings, I'm perfectly happy.

I'm also singing from that hymn sheet :D

:previous:Yes, Lady Nimue, she most certainly is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. And I so love those red ruby(?) earrings of hers, now those I want...

I have always needed that brooch......

Did anyone notice what earrings QL wore to Vienna earlier this week,she wore 2 different pairs.

The Floral tiara is very stunning but I am kind of disappointed that she choose that for her first tiara as Queen. I wonder when she will wear a tiara she's never worn before.

The Floral tiara is very stunning but I am kind of disappointed that she choose that for her first tiara as Queen. I wonder when she will wear a tiara she's never worn before.

I think it may be some time before she slips on one of the larger royal tiaras, perhaps on an overseas "royal do". Till then, we may have to make do with seeing her in the Floral or the Prussian tiaras.

Are they new Annie? They are very beautiful on Her Majesty.

:previous: I don't recognize them, but I've read they're old.

Its great to see Letizia finally taking out long forgotten sets and pieces from her jewel chest and giving them a well deserved dusting and airing.

I think we have to wait until to the first incoming/outgoing State Visit between 2 Reigning Royal Houses.
Bye Bine

Thank you Lady Finn for the pictures, I love the stars and pearls together, they look so pretty. I would wear those in a heart beat....love them.:flowers:

These Tous earrings are great, nice idea to have different earrings as a pair. They have emerald, chrysoprase, green tourmaline, turquoise, ruby, opal and pink quartz.
Beethoven - Woman - Earrings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom