Queen Beatrix Jewels

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Emma’s Diamond Tiara
Queen Emma’s Diamond Tiara was commissioned by King William III of the Netherlands for his second wife, Queen Emma in 1890. It was created by Royal Begeer and specifically designed to be able to incorporate the five of the six 12-pointed stars Queen Emma had received as a wedding gift in 1879 from her new relatives, the Von Wieds. The sixth star was left to be used as a brooch.

Beatrix has lovely defined cheekbones that a lot of women wish they had.

I didn't like it in the wedding photo's of Quee Beatrix,I thought it looked lost in her large veil,but it is indeed a very lovely tiara,perhaps the future Queen Consort may wear it on Aptil 30th ;)

I would like for the lower row of pearls be restored so the top would have an even line. I think the top row of pearls is a little too much, in all honesty.

I would like for the lower row of pearls be restored so the top would have an even line. I think the top row of pearls is a little too much, in all honesty.

I'd agree wth you there as those pearls look rather large and could well be used for a new tiara?

Aren't the drop shaped pearls already used on the pearl version of the emerald tiara? Perhaps they are already used for other jewels too, earrings perhaps? It is difficult to see the difference between them.
I am not convinced that the Dutch RF needs another 'pointy' tiara btw, they already have quite a few of those.

IF the drop pearls are really just lying around it should be nice to make some sort of necklace out of them, the Dutch don't have/use too many as HM seems to prefer simple rivieres or an open neck.

I´ve found this great close up of the aquamarine tiara

Image have been cropped (less than 20%) and are not subject of copyright

Attachments

• aquamarine.jpg
    aquamarine.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 410
The Pearl Button Tiara is the one I'll always associate with Her Majesty,Queen Beatrix.Seeing all the tiaras together was a lovely treat :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
That picture is hilarious. If I had to caption it, I'd say Maxima is looking at that whopper of a tiara and thinking "SOON IT WILL BE MINE!"
:ROFLMAO:

That picture is hilarious. If I had to caption it, I'd say Maxima is looking at that whopper of a tiara and thinking "SOON IT WILL BE MINE!"

:ROFLMAO:

Lol, she's got the crazy eyes behind the Queen, doesn't she?

I'm kinda looking at Max's jewels with the same crazy expression!:D She's wearing some magnificent bling herself that anyone would envy.

And P.Beatrix: "it may be her's soon...but it ain't just yet..." :lol:

A gorgeous huge sapphire surrounded by nice-sized diamonds; what's not to love?

Tiaras Beatrix wore at royal weddings:

Frederik and Mary: 1

Victoria and Daniel: 1

The sapphire jewels Beatrix wore at her son's enthronement are so stunning. I assume Maxima is wearing the same ring and bracelet here.

Last edited:
Yesterday Queen Beatrix wore these earrings and clasp. I do not know what material they are made of, the earrings look purple-ish while the clasp looks dark blue.

Photo.

Back
Top Bottom