Queen Beatrix Jewels

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the picture Marengo, I love that she wore the pieces during the day. Queens should look like Queens, and in my opinion she is tops!!!

HM Queen Beatrix wearing Queen Emma's brooch as a pendant:

Look here.

Origanally provided at the RJWMB by a poster whose name I forgot.

Queen Beatrix was wearing some of her beautiful emeralds last night. Help I can't post pics. They are not the biggest emeralds, of the royal ladies but the quality is breathtaking, and she wore them with red. Very Chic!!

The 3 European's Queens are really "royals". Elisabeth II , Margareta II and Queen Beatrix are wearing their royal tiaras and jewels perfectly.

The Dutch RF are the owners of the second largest jewellery collection, (the largest belongs to the British) Yes almost all the jewells are gaudy, but they just show how wealthy they were (and probably still are). It wouldn't harm to reset the stones in a more uptodate style.

Thank goodness they will not be dispersed like fe the Belgian jewels.
HM Queen Juliana was clever enough to set up Foundations for the jewelry,the art,the whole caboodle,it is all part of the Historical Collection Foundations of the House of Orange-Nassau.The members of the Board are:HM and TRH the Prince of Orange & Princess Máxima,Princess Margriet.

The Jewels of the House of Orange are among the grandest.One really should see them sparkle in real,they're breathtaking:

http://www.royaldutchjewels.nl/

Courtesy JohnR's incredible site

I love John's wonderful site! The Dutch seem to have alot of tiaras(even though some are smaller they are beautiful), brooches and earrings. They seem to need some necklaces and bracelets. Maybe they have them and they are just not used. I think I read that the Queen does not wear necklaces as much, and her look is always understated(elegant). They don't seem to wear a whole parure at the same time. I would love to see Princess Maxima in a whole parure, that would be great! But... she will wait to do that when the Prince is King. NO RUSH!!!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Beatrix was wearing some of her aquamarines last night. I can't quite figure out which necklace she's wearing. Looks like one of her diamond collet necklaces with an aquamarine enhancer. Please post!! She looks beautiful!

Queen Beatrix is simply adorable. She has everything what a Queen should have.
Beautiful, clever, kind and a wonderful sense of humour!!!

is there any milestones one can see in her jewllery box

What was the first tiara she wore
Did she use a tiara at her wedding
what tiara did she were the first time after whe become queen

is there any milestones one can see in her jewllery box

What was the first tiara she wore
Did she use a tiara at her wedding
what tiara did she were the first time after whe become queen

Fist time the laurel wreath tiara
her Wedding tiara was the Württemberg diamond an dpearl tiara in full setting with pearl spikes on top (she wore in only on time like this at the State Visit to the Uk)
when she became Queen she wore the pearl button tiara.

The pearl button tiara is ok but not my favorite. I much prefer the stars that Maxima uses on this tiara. These pearl buttons are really beautiful though, they should be made into some kind of fabulous necklace like Queen Elizabeth has. I know that Queen Beatrix would not do this, but I think it would be a great addition!!! Lets give her a call with my suggestion. heheheh!!!!

The laurel wreath tiara is one of my favorite tiaras ever. It is absolutely beautiful with its clean lines and leaf design. I would love to see Queen Beatrix wear it, but when she does, she needs to have a hairstyle that isn't so big. It looks like it would be lost in a larger hairstyle.

Queen Bea was wearing the Royal Dutch ruby earrings and bow brooch yesterday. A different pearl and ruby necklace and bracelet. I never grow tired of these pieces!!

Queen Beatrix has worn the Ruby Peacock tiara for Queen Margrethe's birthday celebrations!

I just saw some photos of Beatrix with the diadem and it's beautiful as is the necklace and bracelet.

Disappointing, neither her best dress nor her best tiara. She should have spared the peacock ruby tiara for the wedding.

This tiara would look better on Maxima IMO. However, the earrings look great on QB!!

You really have high valuable jewellery. Go bless you Princess Beatrix.

MATARAM HADININGRAT - Java Indonesia
Koning van Mataram Sultanaat

can jewllwey in other royal houses be traced back to the netherlands royal house? have royal ladies in the netherlands been pictured with them?

can jewllwey in other royal houses be traced back to the netherlands royal house? have royal ladies in the netherlands been pictured with them?

The orange nassau diamond and pearl tiara worn by Queen Margrethe II. was once owned by Princess Louise of the Netherlands, née Princess of Prussia.

Back
Top Bottom