Queen Anne Marie Jewels

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a good idea to have split Queen Alexandrine's diamond Necklace.
Queen Anne Marie wears it like this or with her Emerald pendants.
Princess Benedicte owns the other part.

You mean to make it look more like olives? Maybe peridot might be closer in color!

I Love so much this tiara! i can't imagine her with another any stone!

This tiara is stunning!!! Always i feel sad what happen with these jewels when.......

My heart is breaking when thinking about what's probably going to happen to the fabulous Greek & Gloucester jewel collections when...

She wears the parure well and I even like the tiara!

Queen Anne Marie has one of the best collection of jewels. It’s a pity we don’t see her jewels often

I never noticed very much before this brooch! Thanks IloveCP!

What a beautiful and elegant!

What a magnificent jewel set. Absolutely gorgeous. It is a great shame that Her Majesty no longer has it.

I can't recall seeing the queen wearing the set in recent years but a shame they were sold off.

A lot more of her jewelry will get sold when time comes. I know the Miller family are rich, but they will not attend that many events anylonger so they don't need all that jewelry.

Queen Anne Marie has a better jewel collection than the reigning house of Belgium but I hope the historic pieces are at least kept in the future.

When was this sold?
When was the last time we saw the Queen wearing this piece?

The post you quoted had a picture from 1998; all other pictures seem much older. So, if it hasn't been worn for over 20 years, I understand why they decide to sell it if neither of the daughters is interested in wearing it in the future. I personally don't really like it.

Back
Top Bottom