Princess Theodora of Greece Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Josefine

Majesty
Country
Sweden
can someone find a good picture of her wearing her first tiara

She wore her mother's antique floral brooch tiara.

She looks quite regal in her sash, though the tiara is a very small one and not regal looking, but way to go! Theodora is a new spot light! I've longed for her to appear in sash, orders and tiaras!^^

I think she has some nice pieces for a 21-year-old. Perphas in time, we'll see her in more grand jewelry.

;) Imagine how happy her godmother would be if Theodora was a good match for another royal! (I could not image the jewels the queen may give William's wife from the royal vault. William's wife will upstage CPB big time.)

Some jewelry she has worn (I don't anything about them) -
1. earrings
2. necklace
3. necklace
4. ring
5. necklace

Attachments

• theodore4.jpg
    theodore4.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4,526
  • 2000-04-16 Gala 06 Seegerpress.jpg
    2000-04-16 Gala 06 Seegerpress.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 2,477
  • theodore10.jpg
    theodore10.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 2,080
  • teodora2001.jpg
    teodora2001.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 2,334
  • 52119479.jpg
    52119479.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,328
She has really blossomed into a beautiful young lady! The corasage tiara really suits her.

i am not sure what tiara she wore today
this would be the third time she wore a tiara i think

i am not sure what tiara she wore today
this would be the third time she wore a tiara i think
The antique diamond and pearl tiara of her mother

She looked lovely today at the wedding on Joachim and Marie! Love the tiara and she's turned to quite a lovely lady.

Tiara Pic!

Here is a pic of Princess Theodora wearing a tiara belonging to her mother at the wedding of Prince Joachim and Marie.
cropped from a larger image courtesy of Tamara at RJOTWMB.

~¤~

Theodora's tiara is absolutely lovely and appropriate for her age,as it seems "lighter" than other tiaras.Is this the only tiara she owns?Because I think Alexia has 2 tiaras.

It's a nice tiara. Too bad we don't get to see it very often.

Theodora wore Queen Margrethe's turquoise bandeau at tonights concert gala! If only she had chosen a better hairstyle. It spoils the tiara completely, imo.
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
What a surprise! It's unusual for HM to lend out her jewellery. Also There are enough tiaras in the GRF, so there isn't really the need to borrow.

That's a pretty tiara suitable for a young princess, but I agree about a better hairstyle for it. The tiara almost reminds me of Mette-Marit's wedding tiara, but with the turquoises instead.

Last edited:
That's a very pretty tiara.Very suitable.

its great with some suprices sometimes. so ingrid, magrethe and theodora has worn this tiara now?

Well this has to be the surprise of the night. Theodora turned up at Amalienborg palace tiaraless and her aunt insisted that she should wear one. Looks nice on her too. Wish I had an aunt that generous. But then there are not many tiara events in my neck of the woods.:lol::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lol:

Lovely really cute tiara and it looks pretty with her hair down.

I thought it looked lovely on her, even though it's sitting as though it was put on as an afterthought. I do love the fact that QMII loaned her a tiara, and I hope there is a bequethal or two from the Queen coming her way in the end. I don't think the GRF has that many tiaras, and with two daughters and two (three in the future) daughters-in-law, there maybe barely enough to go around.

Well this has to be the surprise of the night. Theodora turned up at Amalienborg palace tiaraless and her aunt insisted that she should wear one. Looks nice on her too. Wish I had an aunt that generous. But then there are not many tiara events in my neck of the woods.:lol::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lol:

So why did she not also loan a tiara to her niece nathalie. she had to wear some diamond stars of her mother in the back of her hairdo.

:previous: well, Nathalie had her hair already and she did wear something at her hair and perhaps her aunt decided that for a black tie event she could get a pass;), Also,she seems toprefer her mother's star tiara (perhaps it fits better?) and since that one was taken , she preferred to use the stars than the S-W-B fringe or another family tiara

Such a pretty dainty turquoise tiara!

I like it - it is very girlish - I am sure, it will be worn one day by one of HMs granddaughters.

Last edited:
I like tis pearl & diamond set even better than what Princess Theodora wore yesterday.

That is a beautiful tiara; thank you for the closeup view. I think I read somewhere that this is the one Theodora wears most often.

Theodora is wearing her sister Alexia's tiara that she owns at Madeleine and Chris's wedding:

Pic

This tiara is simply stunning. Here is an up close of Alexia wearing it.

Reminds me of the one Stephanie from luxembourg wore at her wedding

Back
Top Bottom