Princess Soraya Jewelry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Josefine

Majesty
Country
Sweden
Sucession de la Pincesse Soraya Esfandiary Bakhtiary / objets mis en vente aux enchères chez Drouot

1.www.ibl.se
Bague en or et diamant jaune Van Cleef & Arpels - deux clips fleurs en diamants jaunes et blancs Van Cleef & Arpels - Sur les premiers portraits officiels Soraya porte cette parure en diamants jaunes.

2.www.ibl.se
bague en platine sertie de diamants Harry Winston - bague de fianailles offerte par le shah le 11 octobre 1950. © doc MPA
/ collier en platine et or gris, saphirs et diamants Bulgari - bague en platine sertie de diamants © doc MPA

3.www.ibl.se
bracelet en platine, rubis et brillants Bulgari - pendants d'oreille en platine, or gris, brillants et diamants Bulgari © doc MPA

4.Clip de revers en platine, or, rubis et diamants Van Cleef & Arpels - bague en or rubis et diamants - Bijoux portés lors des voyages officiels aux USA en décembre 1954 ou en Inde en février 1965

5.Pendants d'oreille en platine et or gris, émeraudes et diamants Van Cleef & Arpels - bague en plaine, émeraude et diamants Van Cleef & Arpels

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 7,734
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 5,763
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 4,070
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 6,691
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 5,521
Last edited by a moderator:
This is interesting. I did not know that the late Princess's mother was German!

Attachments

• Soraya.jpg
    Soraya.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 2,346
A new yahoo group has been created that has images of 100 of the late Princess Soraya's exquisite jewels that were put up for auction in May 2002. More pics are to be added later on.

Highly recommended! You just need to register and then access the "Photos" tab on the left.

Princess Soraya Yahoo Group

j' ai perdu l'image d'un collier de rubis qui était basé sur le meme principe que le collier de turquoise qui appartenait à la couromme d'iran.
merci si vous pouviez me fournir cette image

What happen with her jewelry after her death?

magnik said:
What happen with her jewelry after her death?

All the jewelles which belong to Soraya were sold in an auction who took place in Paris the 29th and 30rd of may 2002 by the ministary of the auctionners BEAUSSANT LEFEVRE. The auction has been a great success and some of the somptuous jewelles had been sold a prize estupendous.

For those who are interessed, I have the catalogue and I can scan some pieces.

monique yazzourh said:
j' ai perdu l'image d'un collier de rubis qui était basé sur le meme principe que le collier de turquoise qui appartenait à la couromme d'iran.
merci si vous pouviez me fournir cette image

Wow! A ruby necklace in a similar setting as the turquoise one? That must be something to behold! I'll try finding a picture of it.:)

Adelaide, I'd be very grateful if you were to scan some pic's for us.

Thank you!:D

Holy cats! Those are some amazing rubies.:)

Soraya's turquoise set. She was seen wearing this very often.

http://www.shahbazi.org/images/Pahlavi_Soraya5.jpg]Soraya - Turquoise Set

I think it was Soraya's influence in the last years of herlifethat brought back the fashion for wearing turquoise gems- She was often seen wearing a red evening gown with a turquoise choker- [gulubund] and matching earrings- I think Soraya did more to popularize this trend for the rediscovery of turquoise and its aesthetic appeal[Soraya had more than one set evidently] which is famous as a stone in Persia as she is famous for establishing- Mykonos- the Greek Island as a tourist epicenter after her divorce.

Last edited by a moderator:
those are beautiful jewels especially the rubies shaped into a rose. would anyone know where the proceeds of the auction went to?

Her engagement ring is way too big for my taste! Though,I do love her ruby ring,and her emerald earrings and matching ring.

Oh I just love the engagement ring. I come from There-Is-No-Such-Thing-As-A-Diamond-Too-Big School! : )

A close up of the engagement ring, compared to Soraya's eye:
ImageBam

That is one magnificent engagement ring!
It was sold for over 1 million Euros for an anonymous buyer

Back
Top Bottom