Princess Ragnhild and Princess Astrid of Norway Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Astrid, Mrs Ferner wore her Diamond Aigrette tonight

Pic

Princess Astrid's tiara appearance in 2023:

1 | 2 | 3

Last edited:
I had never seen her wear the emerald parure and Queen Josefina's Diamond tiara. Wow!
She was such a stunning young woman too.
I wonder who's gonna get Queen Alexandra's circlet.

I wonder who's gonna get Queen Alexandra's circlet.
Hopefully it will not suffer the same fate as Queen Maud's diamond tiara and being locked away for decades after it has returned to the main line.

Last edited:
I'd forgotten that Princess Astrid had given her grandniece,Princess Ingrid Alexandra a bracelet from her collection to mark her Confirmation in 2019.

It makes sense for the larger jewels to go back to the main line while the aigrette remains in the family. In that way they still have something small to wear on the very few occassions they might want/need to.

It makes sense for the larger jewels to go back to the main line while the aigrette remains in the family. In that way they still have something small to wear on the very few occassions they might want/need to.

Hopefully that will happen and I can't picture anyone else other that Astrid wearing one her unique aigrettes!

Hopefully it will not suffer the same fate as Queen Maud's diamond tiara and being locked away for decades after it has returned to the main line.

I very much look forward, in time, to seeing the jewellery on Queen Mette-Marit.

Princess Astrid of Norway wore Duchess Pauline’s Gold Bandeau Tiara for the banquet during the state visit from Tanzania at the Royal Palace in Oslo, Norway on 13 February 2024.
Pic

Its not a favourite of mine but Princess Astrid wears it well and it looks good on the kings sister!

Back
Top Bottom