Princess Madeleine Jewellery 1: Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that supposedly Madeleine is supposed to get the ruby tiara later on. Is that the tiara Madeleine would receive as a wedding gift or would she get something else? Thanks! :)

the first tiara event 2005

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2,703
she uses 3 tiaras do you think she will get to use an other one

Josefine said:
she uses 3 tiaras do you think she will get to use an other one
Madeleine uses three tiaras? I thought she uses only two...the aquamarine one and the fringe tiara. Can you show me a picture of her wearing the third tiara? Thanks!

Aquamarine Bandeau Tiara hass he only worn it 3-4 times?
does she wear the tiara in this photo

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 689
Last edited:
from last night state visit gala

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,762
what kind of necklace can it be a dimound drop?

Attachments

• is_11065433.jpg
    is_11065433.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 675
  • b7.jpg
    b7.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 3,085
Last edited:
soCal girl said:
I believe it is the same necklace she wore to Lisa Tham and Tom Davidson's wedding. I heard somewhere that it was aquamarine but I'm not sure if it is because it doesn't seem to have the same kind of color as her aquamarine tiara.

i will ask at the Royal Jewels of the World Message Board and hear if they know more about the necklace

here is something i also found

Attachments

• showLayoutImage.jpg
    showLayoutImage.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 726
and here is the last time she wore a tiara
and we see her "new"´necklace she has been wearing this a few times now

Attachments

• showLayoutImage3.jpg
    showLayoutImage3.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 914
the brouch is the same victoria iften used in the beginning of her gala days

any info on her jewkkery

grand duchess psoted this photo earlier

Attachments

• Gustaf Magnusson 30årsfest 20 aug 2005_1.jpg
    Gustaf Magnusson 30årsfest 20 aug 2005_1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 896
Last edited:
posted by Larzen in the thread state visit from norway in the swedish forum

Attachments

• Norway_in_Sweden_28-UKP.jpg
    Norway_in_Sweden_28-UKP.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 775
She is such a pretty young woman. I can't figure out who she looks like.

I think Victoria looks very much like the King (and I think she's pretty too).

Madeleine's tiara

Which tiara is this she is wearing?

Source: www.hola.es

Attachments

• suecia-noruega6a.jpg
    suecia-noruega6a.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2,418
  • suecia-noruega3a.jpg
    suecia-noruega3a.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,325
she is very fond of that choker.I can't count how many times I've seen her wear it. though I guess that goes for most of the clothes/jewels of the Swedish royal women.

Is that tiara her property or will she have to give it up when she marries/gets a job/moves away from royal life like the King's sisters did?

Madeleine certainly does wear that choker often. I think she has worn it five times: Nobel 2002, Nobel 2003, her official portrait, Jordan State Visit, and now the Norway State Visit. It's a very pretty necklace but I wish she would wear something other than the choker and the Connaught Diamond necklace! Her tiara is really pretty but I think its time she is given a new one.

The necklace in this picture is a pretty necklace...
http://64.27.98.23/users/madde/site/madeleine/gallery/2002/stockholm/pages/pic01.htm
Over the years many pretty necklaces have been seen but when she gets all dressed up it, it seems like she only wears the two necklaces mentioned above. (picture from www.princess-madeleine.com)

On a different note...is it known if Jonas gave Madeleine any jewelry?

CasiraghiTrio said:
Which tiara is this she is wearing?

Source: www.hola.es

King Carl Gustav's Fringe Tiara
This tiara the queen got as a 10th wedding anniversary
gift from the King

I don't think any of the two tiaras she has now will be taken away from her. It would be pretty cruel to say "Your getting married, hand over that tiara." But I think its due time for Madeleine to get another tiara. The fringe tiara is pretty but everytime we see her we can pretty much predict she will wear that tiara. I'm not a huge fan of her aquamarine one but am excited when she decides to wear it because its a change! :rolleyes: I know Victoria can pretty much wear any tiara she wants except for the one reserved for the queen. Is Madeleine allowed to do the same thing?

madleine has a new tiara and necklace i hope we will have some great photos from the state visit gala
and herre is a photo posted by lena in the swedish forum

Attachments

• a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 2,764
Last edited by a moderator:
oh no! They gave Madeleine a button tiara too? Haha...she looks alright in it I guess, but I think one is enough for Victoria. The base is showing a little too much in my opinion. She looks pretty but she wore that dress again! *sigh* We need to give the Swedish royals bigger budgets for gala dresses:rolleyes:. Oh well, Madeleine looks beautiful as always.

The copy-cat version of Madeleine's is pretty. Since it was only "inspired" by it, there are some noticeable differences though. On a different note, while imo Madeleine doesn't look the best in the six button tiara, at least she got a new one! Took them long enough...hopefully she'll experiment more with the tiara.

Josefine said:
and herre is a photo posted by lena in the swedish forum
In this photo she look alike queen Noor al Husein of Jordan when she was young. I think that tiara looks gorgeous on her

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom