Princess Madeleine Jewellery 1: Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyclops tiara is not that bad for a young woman, but i think it is a beginners tiara ,-)
when did she wear it last 2008?

Not much of a fan of the Cyclops tiara either!

Patra said:
Not much of a fan of the Cyclops tiara either!

Me neither it looks plain and not as pretty as the other royal jewels I like the tiara that she wears on her official portrait next to het brother, Carl Phillip and I think that one suits her perfectly.

The Fringe is lovely but the base popped up too much in that photo. The Button tiara actually looked pretty good since it's buried more in her hair and sticks up less. I simply hate the Third-Eye tiara and the Connaught is the best look for her; I really like the loop/arch design and it's a delicate tiara for her. I really wish Silvia would pass it on to her. Maybe she can bribe her back to Sweden with that tiara!:lol:

Last edited:
What a good idea Baroness! ;) However,Queens are known for being "stingy" with their jewels.

I like the modern fringe tiara on princess Madeline it's the perfect tiara for her.

Although I DO like the modern fringe tiara on Madeline, my favorite tiara worn by her thus far is the Connaught Tiara!

yay madeleine will take part of the represenation dinner march 15th is this her first gala event after her sisters wedding?

yay madeleine will take part of the represenation dinner march 15th is this her first gala event after her sisters wedding?
Great news! I'm glad that she'll attend a gala event again.
I think, her last tiara appearance was at the Monaco wedding. She wore the modern fringe.

I generally love Swedish royal jewellery collection, but those button tiaras have to be my least favourite pieces ever.

Join the "I Hate the Jeep Tiara" club! Although there might be some admirers here.

Closeups of the 4/6 button tiaras are impressive but I don't like the tiaras itself.

Yes the first tiara event after the royal wedding in Stockholm

Yes the first tiara event after the royal wedding in Stockholm
No - as already pointed out by Tilla C. above, the last tiara event attended by Princess Madeleine was the Monaco wedding last July, when she was wearing her mother's modern diamond fringe tiara and another favorite of hers, Queen Viktoria's multi-strand pearl choker with diamond spacers:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I love this diamond modern fringe tiara on Princess Madeline.

It's a lovely, delicate version of the larger fringe tiaras, but the base needs to be lower since it's very obvious. Either that, or Madeleine should wear a puffier hairdo so the base can be concealed.

queen silvias fringe tiara was worn by madeleine last night
i think she is wearing the earings and brosch from the amethyst parure for the first time

Last edited:
I hate to bring out the past but, I really love her engagement ring from Jonas. I love the simplicity of it. Very stunning.

Very lovely and rectangular in shape; an unusual cut. I wonder if she returned it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom