Princess Märtha Louise Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Out of the three mentioned I like the Queen Maud pearl tiara.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the amethyst tiara; my only gripe is that the design doesn't extend further around the sides. The pearl tiara is very lovely.

she has also worn the Malteser tiara once with the crosses and i believe 1 or 2 times the bandeau in the 1990's.

My favorite tiara on her is the Queen Maud's Pearl Tiara!

While the bandeau seems to have lovely detail, I don't care too much for it. It looks the base to a tiara.

I'm surprised that Märtha-Louise wore the tiara with the crosses. That version is neither youthful nor attractive. The only argument for that version is it's historical significance.

That's an engagement ring? Oh, that is boring indeed. At least Leti's has diamonds in hers!

This is my first time seeing her engagement ring, & I do NOT like it!

how many tiaras she has ?? i see that she worn the tiaras from princess mette-marit too ??
ML owns one tiara - gift from her grandfather. She also wore smaller version of diamond and pearl tiara (for her wedding) and once amethyst tiara.

Now those earrings are just stunning; very unusual in their design. The choker is pretty, but my eyes are taken by the earrings.

Yes they are. If you follow the show gossip girl om tv: Serena (blake livley) had the same on à episode. You Can buy these online for 120 usd

I also prefer the smaller version of the tiara; I don't like the tall arch design. It really looked beautiful on Marthe Louise.

What kind of tiara's did M-L wear when she was young, 18, 19 years old?

SLV said:
What kind of tiara's did M-L wear when she was young, 18, 19 years old?

If you would like to look at post no 1 of this thread, you will see some lovely photographs of Princess Märtha Louise and her tiaras.

Back
Top Bottom