Princess Lilian of Sweden Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So i wonder what the other jewllery would end up

Lilians wedding brosch
A two row pearlnecklace also pearl bracelet worn at Victorias 18th birthday
Several earings, can be fake but i hoped so for them to be real.
A five row necklace
Quite lagret Diamond pearl earings

I too wonder about it. There is also a sapphire brooch, the turquoise necklace et cetera.

Aftonbladet states that her cousin will inherit a gold chain with diamonds and rubies, her goddaughter a pair of aquamarine and diamond earrings, and that her cousins daughter will inherit a diamond ring and boxes with jewels.

What do you think are in these boxes? Is it all the rest of her jewels?

I too wonder about it. There is also a sapphire brooch, the turquoise necklace et cetera.

Aftonbladet states that her cousin will inherit a gold chain with diamonds and rubies, her goddaughter a pair of aquamarine and diamond earrings, and that her cousins daughter will inherit a diamond ring and boxes with jewels.

What do you think are in these boxes? Is it all the rest of her jewels?
It should not be

The text swedish text

• Askar med smycken
Två askar med bijouterier.

It should not be

The text swedish text

• Askar med smycken
Två askar med bijouterier.

Thank you! I now saw that the text in Expressen was clearer.

The text would translate to:

° Boxes with jewels
Two boxes with costume jewellery.

I guess we have not seen every item, or is the rest dividend beteende Victoria, Carl Philip and Madeleine

Swedish text from Expressen http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/okande-arvingen-far-stor-del-av-lilians-arv/

Prinsessan Lilian fördelade stora delar av sin egendom - men inte allt. I testamentet skrev hon att hon ville att Victoria, Carl Philip och Madeleine skulle få dela på det som återstod efter att namngivna släktingar och vänner fått sitt

And

Lilian skrev i sitt testamente att all överstående egendom, utöver det som specificerats, ska gå till kungabarnen.
Totalt rör det sig om cirka 30 miljoner kronor som kronprinsessan Victoria, prins Carl Philip och prinsessan Madeleine får dela på.

What a gorgeous aquamarine pendant; I think it would be really outstanding on a diamond riviere necklace.

Last edited:
I am surprised that Maddeleine inherited only a necklace and a ring... The other royalchildren inherited much more (also in value). What can be the reason for it?

i think victoria may been closer to lilian then the others and carl philip was as reported closer to prince bertil so bertil may have said what he wanted to left to carl philip.

all of them were left with 10 000 000 sek
and other things not mentioned specific in the will

Villa solbacken was already left to carl philip after bertil passed away

Oh, good heavens, look at the size of those pearls! They're as big as marbles, if not larger. That clasp is utterly gorgeous as well.

now look at that glammy woman!!She wears her jewels with such delicacy and aplomb. always a pleasure.Wish we would see her more often. :heart:

What happens with her jewelery?
Her tiara was wearing by cp victoria? Is it know victorias tiara?

the necklace look like the tiara, but as you said there is one photo of Lilian wearing it as anecklace and one of princess Margrethe

Has anyone looked at the list of lilians jewllery at Royal Jewels of the World Message Board?
The items that can easily be found is
1. the tiara (left to Victoria)
12. diamond brosch with pearls bow, her wedding brosch
23. pearl collier grey pearls kerstin nilsson seen in one of her last official photos.
32. pearl collier 5 row
40. Scarab necklace (left to Silvia)
52. 4 row pearl braclet (worn at victorias 18th birthday event)
55. Bracletgold snacke shape worn at her wedding
78. Ladies watch 14 diamonds

what other items can you find

can these be a match

2. diamond and saphire brosch
14. earings white gold diamonds
19. diamonds detachable pearl drops large photo
59. ring emeralds and diamonds

Last edited:
Love the pearls of the late Princess Lilian and always liked the lady.

did Lillian possess some huge tahiti pearls or am I seeing things? TY.:kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they the black pearl necklace belongs to the bernaadotte foundation or if Lilian borrowed them from silvia

Lilian could have given the pearls to silvia as a present

black pearls were not on the list of items lilian left

Back
Top Bottom