Princess Haya Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Xavi I not post the pic here because we have not a clear pic. The earrings are old.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
salma I think those are old I remember her wearing them after her father's death I will look for the pic ..
Great I hope you find the pic.:flowers:

BTW here is Q alia 's necklace used a lot by Haya before marriage ;
She wore the necklace too after her wedding.

I found this one interesting also : (posted by salma :flowers:)
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
As I wrote the earrings are old (Haya started wearing them since 1993), it´s gold and green stone: pic

July 2010 Russia- Earrings, rings and bracelets
Pic
She wore same earrings in her wedding and Ascot 2010, and the ring too in Ascot 2010.

I totally love the way her brooch accentuates the design of her dress in your first photo salma. It almost looks like the brooch is a part of the dress.

I totally love the way her brooch accentuates the design of her dress in your first photo salma. It almost looks like the brooch is a part of the dress.
Yes blujean is a part of the dress

The beautiful tiara was made by Cartier for her mother,Queen Alia!It is such a wonderful piece of jewellery, actually one of my favourite royal tiaras.
I guess Princess Haya doesn´t want to show off or need big jewels,instead she prefers small pieces with different precious stones like emerald,ruby or turquoise stones (these are quite popular in Jordan-at least I´ve seen Q Noor wearing them too) and also pearls or classic diamonds.
http://www.new-ag.info/en/view/point.php?a=1942 -> necklace with gold and turquoise stones

It´s probably not that practical to wear big jewels if you are riding on a horse (or doing other sports) & you are as busy as she is. She usually wears more extravagant jewels during the Dubai World Cup where she is also wearing beautifully decorated caftans.

Haya with a golden necklace (you have to scroll down a little bit) Top 10 Hottest Princesses | Top10sWorld.com
nice earrings (and caftan +hairdo!) gulfnews : Princess Haya attends health congress

Blauerengel you can find these jewels at old thread and in previous pages.

for unknown reason i think that pearl is the most suitable for princesses even more suitable than diamond.:)
these earrings are so chic on Haya.

I believe that Queen Alia's tiara is the most beautiful tiara, I really liked it so much and it looks beautiful whenever haya is wearing it. Did not like that rania wore it.

I think that Royal family of Jordan could follow the example of some European Houses, that the tiaras and the most important pieces of jewelery to be inherited to queens and not as now, the queens and princesses give their tiaras to their daughters and the new queen have not important jewels.

Back
Top Bottom