Princess Haya Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder where she gets most of her jewels from, inherited from her mum or from her husband? I for one would really like to see her in a mouth popper, a real grand piece which her hubbie can surely afford...

I wonder where she gets most of her jewels from, inherited from her mum or from her husband? I for one would really like to see her in a mouth popper, a real grand piece which her hubbie can surely afford...

Princess Haya wear many bracelets and rings from her mother.

I too would like to see her really wear some eyepopping jewels. I have to say though I love the pearl and diamond earrings, and they are not for slouches!

Princess Haya, as Queen Rania, prefers little pieces.

I will upload some earrings, rings, bracelets and necklaces that Haya inherited from her mother, the late Queen Alia.:flowers:

Ascot 2010- Day 4: Diamond ring and earrings.
She wore the ring and earrings first time in 2008.
Imageshack - haya4.jpg

I love pear-shaped gems. They look simple yet very pretty. Diamonds and pearls suit her a lot IMO.:flowers:

I love pear-shaped gems. They look simple yet very pretty. Diamonds and pearls suit her a lot IMO.:flowers:

Yes the earrings and ring are beautiful. The ring is very old, Haya inherited it from her mother. Queen Noor wore it too.

i liked the ring so much ; i think wives of the late king have very good taste for jewelery

^ I don't like the new gold necklace. It looks like costume jewellery after all.;)

^ OMG, I can't decide which pair is more beautiful! They're magnificent and suit Haya a lot! She loves ethnic jewels, as it seems.;)

November 6, 2010- Gold necklace and gold bracelet
pic

^ Very beautiful gold jewels! They match this lovely thoub very well!

I have never seen before the necklace but she wore usually the gold bracelet, I think because has sentimental value.

^ Does this mean that the bracelet belonged to Q Alia? ;)
Yes;) You can see the bracelet in the pic that Xavi posted:
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6807/58704440515944769625079.jpg

I think it is new one ; on TV I saw the necklace has the name Allah ; but from the pics not sure ,, but absolutely great one
BTW here is Q alia 's necklace used a lot by Haya before marriage ;
Yes necklace is new.
I don´t rememebr now any pic of Haya with the necklace, have you any pic?:flowers:

Thanks Xavi, I have a bad memory.

Thanks a lot for the replies and the photos, girls! :flowers: That pendant with the yellow stone is so beautiful and classy. I wonder why Haya doesn't wear it anymore.

November 10, 2010 Dubai
Gold earrings & necklace
Pic

Yes Xavi, and the earrings are too repeat.

I like these gold earrings. They're very pretty and easy to wear all day long.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom