Princess Haya Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes is the cartier tiara, from her mum.

The triple strand pearl bracelet with diamond clasp from Ascot is amazing, I just love it. The Cartier Tiara looks wonderful on P Haya, it reminds me alot of the one worn by Q Noor.

Yes the tiara is great I think the best that the jordan royal family have.

I'm sure I have seen Q.Rania wearing this tiara in one of her early portraits as Queen.
I was wondering who owns it.Or maybe it belongs to the Jordanian Crown Jewels?

I think the Tiara belong to queen Alia,Haya naturally keep it after the death of her mom,and Rania borrowed it in her early years as queen and now the Tiara is back to Haya.
you can correct me if I am wrong.:)

I don't normally like modern tiaras as much as the old ones but this one is beautiful!!!

I'm sure I have seen Q.Rania wearing this tiara in one of her early portraits as Queen.
I was wondering who owns it.Or maybe it belongs to the Jordanian Crown Jewels?

Yes Melina Queen Rania wore this tiara in her first official portraits and during gala dinners in Spain, Japan and Norway:flowers:.

I think the Tiara belong to queen Alia,Haya naturally keep it after the death of her mom,and Rania borrowed it in her early years as queen and now the Tiara is back to Haya.
you can correct me if I am wrong.:)
Yes shrifia you have the reason.

Yes auntie it´s an official portrait.

on what occasion was this picture taken? is it an official portrait?

Usually official portraits are released without an occasion especially when it comes to Queen Rania and Princess Haya. Every often there is at least one out.
This portrait was taken before 2008 if im not mistaken.

Yes Dazzling this portrait was taken in 2006 when Haya received the Renaissence medal. Usually King and Queen of Jordan have one photoshot during year to get new official pics.

Paved diamonds, yes. What a wonderful portrait in general!

:previous:
Did you see posts #69, #70 and #72 above?

:previous: I love 'eastern-like' designs and this pair is a beautiful example. Haya looked stunning in general yesterday! :flowers:

Does anyone know what stones have this earrings?

It is impossible to even have a guess, dear Salma! :flowers: We need a much better photo, a good close-up. I can see a yellowish/orange stone, but can't risk it.;)

I saw them before and I'm really curious: is it a little girl? Would be a smart idea especially for a young mother. I think I'm going to pay Boucheron's site a visit soon.

Im not liking the green pendent nor the matching earrings.
I quite like the pearl earrings with diamonds, very pretty. Hasnt she worn them in the past?

Im not liking the green pendent nor the matching earrings.
I quite like the pearl earrings with diamonds, very pretty. Hasnt she worn them in the past?
Yes the earrings are old.

Back
Top Bottom