Princess Grace Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It could be many years until we find out if bigger pieces in Grace's collection have gone to Caroline or stayed with the main line. Jaques will come to the throne very possibly before he is married so I can well imagine his sister accompanying him to various royal events abroad until then. We may actually have to wait to see them on PG to find out if the rubies and the rest of Grace's jewels are with the heirs as I just don't think Charlene will wear them during Caroline's lifetime. I hope I'm wrong though.

The Grace Kelly years Princess of Monaco exhibition that started in 2007 in Monaco and travelled to different other places in later years showed her jewelry with cards mentioning as being part of the collection of the Prince of Monaco.

It was interesting to note that Princess Grace always wore a tiara at the National Day Gala to the Opera in Monaco.
What a shame this tradition was continued or rived by either Charlene or Caroline.

A lovely article. Thank you for posting.

How lovely Pincess Grace should have been wearing Princess Charlotte Grand jewels.

It's a gorgeous bracelet and I find it odd that each Princess does not wear her mother-in-law's ice.

It's a gorgeous bracelet and I find it odd that each Princess does not wear her mother-in-law's ice.

Grace didn't have a good relationship with her mother in law and had to start from scratch with her jewel collection.

The only member of the family who wears Grace's jewels is her daughter,the Princess of Hanover.

Back
Top Bottom