Princess Caroline Jewellery 1, Ending Oct 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flowerpower, I asked you about the second pic (the one with the page number 118 on it) not about the first :)
Here is a new investigation about some nice heart-earrings:

outpv4.jpg
outsut.jpg
outt10.jpg
outq8o.jpg
outsmc.jpg

(Semana, PM, HOLA)

Last edited:
Does anybody know if Caroline has ever worn the fringe necklace as a tiara?? I know her grandmother Charolette did but did Caroline? and if she has is there a picture of it?

Flowerpower, I asked you about the second pic (the one with the page number 118 on it) not about the first :)
Here is a new investigation about some nice heart-earrings:
Sorry ice, I don’t know in what occasion Pss Caro wear this necklace.
I must confess that I’m not very fund of this harts earring, but as always a excellent investigation :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you flowerpower :)
But don't worry, with all those pics one has, it's hard to remember every date :)
As to the last set of earrings I posted, same for me, they are not my favourites,
but I made an investigation as she wore them that often :)

iceflower said:
Flowerpower, Ianna, Piewi, tbhrc and all the others: where are you? No one interested in Caroline's jewelry anymore? I won't post my latest investigation, if no one appears :p ;)

Hear, hear..:p I don't wanna miss some new investigation..Specially not those made by experts!;)

Interesting necklace of Princess Caroline..1986, pregnant with Charlotte..(Jours de France)
rljfja.jpg

Well i´ve been searching for caro´s jewells (cover, photoshoot)
rlx3qe.jpg
rlx4e9.jpg
rlx4w6.jpg
rlx6hy.jpg
rlx73r.jpg
rlx81y.jpg
rlxa14.jpg

rlxctl.jpg
rlxdgn.jpg
rlxedj.jpg

Aaaah, it's been a good idea to shout out loud :D :D I'm glad you are all back here and I like the pics you added, Ianna and Piewi.

Here is my new investigation, Caroline with her favourite orange earrings always combined with dark clothes :

rqzp7b.jpg
rqzqe0.jpg
rqzqsp.jpg
rqzsko.jpg
rqzt01.jpg
rqztqu.jpg

(FIS, das neue, HOLA, BUNTE)

Yeah great pics Ice... Here is on more with those earrings

APL

rsbn10.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Hello girls I’ am back!!!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Investigation on pss Caro favourite art [/FONT][FONT=&quot]deco[/FONT][FONT=&quot]broche [/FONT][FONT=&quot]jewelry[/FONT][FONT=&quot], at the beginning [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I thought it was a gift from E.H but then I fund a pic of 1984, so probably is from her grand mother pss Charlotte.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pic ( hola,cover,getty)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View attachment 233626[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View attachment 233627[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View attachment 233628[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View attachment 233629[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View attachment 233630[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View attachment 233631[/FONT]

Absolutely great findings, flowerpower, I never really noticed that broche, shame on me ;) Do you mean the second pic with Steph? If so it's not from 1984 but from 1986 :)

Absolutely great findings, flowerpower, I never really noticed that broche, shame on me ;) Do you mean the second pic with Steph? If so it's not from 1984 but from 1986 :)

Iceflower, your right the pic is from 1986, its the unveiling of pss Grace bust in Washington DC:)

flowerpower said:
Iceflower, your right the pic is from 1986, its the unveiling of pss Grace bust in Washington DC:)
Yes, that's what I thought as well :)
I found this cover with very impressive earrings some months ago and noticed that the pic is similar to the one you posted in one Caroline thread, flowerpower. In order to compare, I repost your wonderful pic..
Wonder how heavy these earrings were..

s11eg5.jpg
s11f1h.jpg

(Jours de France, Flowerpower - this forum :))

I'm glad you like our little investigations, koko :) And therefore I totally agree with flowerpower :)
Here are some pics with a bow earring:

sdg3yr.jpg
sdgsya.jpg
sdgtn4.jpg

(HOLA, BUNTE)

Caroline has so many beatiful pieces of jewelry availabe to her. From where idid these pieces come. Are they very old? Monaco is several centuries old, are these jewels a collection from all those years? How come her sister princes stephanie is not seen wearing some of these lovely items? Has Caroline inheireted jewelry from her present husband? Just how many pieces does Caroline have available to wear? Does she have that many functions in a year to make good use of them. I wish princess diana had had just a third of the jewels Caroline has. She would have looked more beautiful than eveer.

Caroline inherited both her mother and grandmother's jewels. She also has many pieces which were gifts from Rainier over the years. Remember the Grimaldis are one of the richest families in Europe.

She occasionally wears some of the Hanover jewels at formal royal occasions as HRH Princess von Hannover as well.

Hi there!!:) :) were the jewellery investigators??:D
This is my recent investigation: on Pss Caroline earrings, if some pic is missing please post.
1) Roseball 1988
2) 1990
3) Roseball1993
4) Gala K. Lagerfeld 1999 ?
5) Redcrossball 2001
(hola,apl)

pic 1

spdy4n.jpg
spdybt.jpg
pic 2

spdym9.jpg
pic 3
spej54.jpg
pic 4
spejhi.jpg
pic 5

I am shocked to see how old and haggard she is looking

She is still very beautiful. I hope to look that good when I am almost 50. I think the way she had hair that night (in the last pic) might have made her look a little older.

Wonderful earrings you found, flowerpower, I had also noticed that she wore those quite often :)
On the following pic from 1982 she seems to wear a reduced version of them or at least some that are quite similar:

suvpzc.jpg

(FIS)

branchg said:
Caroline inherited both her mother and grandmother's jewels. She also has many pieces which were gifts from Rainier over the years. Remember the Grimaldis are one of the richest families in Europe.

She occasionally wears some of the Hanover jewels at formal royal occasions as HRH Princess von Hannover as well.

Two lovely tiaras from her grandmother, Princess Charlotte. Princess Grace had four or five small tiaras. From this thread, she has only been wearing one Hanover tiara?

Last edited:
That's a ghastly necklace! I think I'd break it up and use the stones for other things.

RubyPrincess168 said:
That's a ghastly necklace! I think I'd break it up and use the stones for other things.

I agree with you on that. She could make atleast 10 different necklaces out of that one piece.

flowerpower said:
More discovery about the Cabochon Ruby Parure, Pss Grace dismantle the tiara (pic 1)and made a necklace
(pic 2) not happy, decided to make tree brooches (pic 3) that Pss Caroline likes to wear (pic 4)
End of investigation...:D
pic's from (Google,Estnews,Paris Match)
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4 a Pic 4 b
They are pieces that can be used on a band as a tiara or necklace but taken of as a brooch like Caroline's tiara is often worn as a necklace but can be returned to it's band as a tiara.
flowerpower said:
Hi there!!:) :) were the jewellery investigators??:D
This is my recent investigation: on Pss Caroline earrings, if some pic is missing please post.
1) Roseball 1988
2) 1990
3) Roseball1993
4) Gala K. Lagerfeld 1999 ?
5) Redcrossball 2001
Is it just me or does this earring appear to be missing a stone in the last picture?

Cartier Euro-Indian 1936 Art Deco

tbhrc said:
Princess Caroline of Hanover wearing the Tutti-Frutti Necklace - click here
This is a historic necklace of art deco significance. Illustrated on page 320 of Traditional Jewelry of India by Oppi Untracht.Published by Harry N.Abrams it is from the Cartier-Indo European collection. This necklace is mounted on Platinum and is a faceted coloured gemstone and diamond necklace with the Cartier mark on the back numbered 84598. I love this spectacular necklace and earrings.Princess Caroline has the sophistication to wear this set like she was born it in. Please advise the Princess should she suddenly dislike the set to leave it on my doorstep please. Fabulous!

Last edited:
The Rose Diamond earrings and the Huge Turquoise ones

HRH Princess Caroline also has two pairs of earrings that are exquisite. The first are dangling diamond encrusted roses earrings which when worn do empahsize her long neck. Along with those she also has a pair of turquoise earrings that are large and is the only Princess ever that I have seen who is elegant in turquoise earrings making them suit her. That is elegance . Wearing the jewelry and not letting it wear you.

Well I miss so much the jewelry investigation, that I start searching again.
I hope that my friend’s of investigation still come to this tread??:) :rolleyes: :cool:
I discover that the beautiful pair of the turquoise earring that Pss Caroline wore in RCB 1989, are from Pss Grace, here is the pic:
Picture:

Here we are, flowerpower :flowers:
I was quite surprised about your finding, as I had known both pics but had not realized that these were the same earrings. Thanks a lot! :)

Here is a nice earring, Caroline wore at a state banquet in Paris in 1988, it's very royal ;)

Earring 1988

Hello monaco70s and Iceflower!:) :) It’s good to see you back in action
Iceflower I never saw these earring that you post, they are very 80s and very royal indeed, thanks for posting:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom