Princess Caroline Jewellery 1, Ending Oct 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Investigation on how Late Pss Grace is un inspiration to her daughter Pss Caroline...
If I’m not mistaken Pss Grace wear her necklace this way in Red Cross Ball in the early 70s, and Pss Caroline did the same in Red Cross Ball 1990
Pic ( Semana,Point de Vue)

nv1s7m.jpg

nv1snl.jpg
nv1t3b.jpg
[/IMG]

GREAT photos Iceflower and flowerpower! :) You two flowers could have one thing more in common! I'll give you a title of Sherlock Holmes for Princess Caroline's jewerly!;)

That beautiful necklace that Princess Caroline had during Red Cross Ball 1975 could be seen on Caroline's art collage made by H. Newton..(Art)
nwaeqf.jpg
nwak9x.jpg

Princess Caroline's heart earrings..(Aqui Esta/ebay)

Princess Caroline's earrings and ring at Prince Albert's Enthronement in July '05..(Dpa) -- and necklace from same event..(Dpa)
nwaneu.jpg
nwao84.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if the canary diamond ring from Prince Albert's enthronement is an engagement ring from Ernst or a family heirloom?

That pic with Grace and Rainier is so great, flowerpower, the combination of the jewelry and her hair is simply perfect.. And on those pics from Germany 1999 it's interesting to see that you can put away the little parts of the earrings..

Ianna, thank you very much for that title you gave us :) , in order to show that we deserve it ;) I post a new investigation of sweet hearts :) :

nzhhet.jpg
nzhkap.jpg
nzhhc2.jpg

nzhixj.jpg
nzhizk.jpg

(BUNTE, DNB, Lecturas)

Great pics Ice, Caro wore those earrings also to a Ballet event. From Eastnews

nzkaw9.jpg
nzkax1.jpg

After investigation of ours dearest detectives iceflower and tbhrc :)
of Sweet hearts earrings...
Suggestion for St Valentines day… :)

Caroline wear this earrings when she was expecting Andrea, in I reception in Paris (1984)
Pic (Paris Match)

Detail 1
o03t75.jpg
o03tr8.jpg
Detail 2

o03y83.jpg
The Dress

Last edited:
WoW flowerpower!:eek::) I have never seen those photos of Caroline! You really have great collection of clippings, always enjoy seeing it. ;) For earrings..They are definately interesting, as for combination of colours and structure, but I can't imagine myself wearing it..

Iceflower, thanx for contribution with always great photos too:) ..It's interesting to see how Princess Caroline loves heart earrings..Tbhrc great for posting more of it!;)

What do you think about this necklace/ earrings? (Eastnews) == One more photo where she has her fav earrings(ebay) Iceflower you posted similar coloured one photo..
o05csj.jpg
o05g9i.jpg

I'm glad you all liked the pics and it's great that you found one more addition to my last set, tbhrc!
The pics from 1984 you posted are very impressive, flowerpower, that's the kind of exaggerated fashion of the 80s...I do not know if I express it right :) They reminded me of the following Dior-pics, similar ones have already been posted elsewhere and were always followed by discussions of dislike ;)
Me too, I would say it's too much, but kind of brave :)
o10cxg.jpg
o10d42.jpg
o10da8.jpg

(FIS)

nothing in bad, but that earrings are terrible! (for me)

thanks everyone for the pics.
On post 135 those ribbons look terrible and on the third photo so many things sticking out (or sticking in?) makes her look like a sewing kit.

She looks more like a model than a "princess" in some of photos above, nothing wrong with it because she carried it quiet well also she has a good looking and a good shape.

That's what I meant: these pics provoke a lot of discussions...;) :)

I'm still working on a new investigation :) and while doing that I found one more pic with the special earrings, this time from 1993:

o6k9jn.jpg

(FIS)

Caroline cross necklace?

Hi, am new here. Recently I saw a photo of Caroline at an event, she was wearing an oversized, bejeweled cross necklace and I think a white gown. Now I can't find the pic anywhere. Has anyone else seen it? Gorgeous piece!
Lisa

First of all
01welcome7jb.gif

So you're talking about a white gown she was wearing ? I just can image this one.... From Reuters

o6z9e0.jpg

But there is no cross necklace....

I think she was wearing the last cross necklace at Ranier's funeral... - From Reuters

o6zadf.jpg

I'm not sure if you meant this one....

Last edited:
Hi tbhrc, and thanks for the welcome!
What a sad photo:( . The cross I saw was about twice as big, and had colored stones. I will keep searching and see if I can find it again for us.
Lisa

Investigation on haw many times Caroline wear her Favourite necklace :) that Pss Grace gives her for her 18 anniversary (1975)
I think is her most beautiful parrure!

This is all the clipping that I have, on haw many times she wear this necklace, if you know more...:)

1)RedCrossBall 1975
2)Party with Prince Charles in Monte-Carlo
3)At an event in Paris 1998
4)RoseBall 2005

Pic ( 1,2 royal magazine, hola, lecturas)

o85ev6.jpg
Nº 1
o85fh0.jpg
Nº 2
o85i07.jpg
Nº 1a
o85ik4.jpg
Nº 1 b

o85kx3.jpg
Nº 4

I´ve found this...Never seen the earings before (newscom)
o8auxj.jpg

Exiledcal, me too, I thought about your question, I can remember a bejeweled cross necklace but not worn with a white dress. Sorry :confused:

Flowerpower, the "problem" of that very nice necklace is that you can't combine it with every dress you like, in my eyes it needs a reduced dress, just like on the three occasions you posted. :)

Some jewells (brunopress)
o9q26e.jpg
(isn´t it too much?)
o9qo0p.jpg

exiledcal said:
Hi, am new here. Recently I saw a photo of Caroline at an event, she was wearing an oversized, bejeweled cross necklace and I think a white gown. Now I can't find the pic anywhere. Has anyone else seen it? Gorgeous piece!
Lisa

Hi exiledcal!! I Think this is the cross??
oa8c5c.jpg
Pic (Gala)

I think this cross (don't have bigger pic) is the same flowerpower posted on her Gala pic. Did you think of this cross necklace?
oaqkjb.jpg

(MC press)

Does anyone know if these jewels are borrowed or her own?
Quite a collection!

I think Princess Caroline has pretty great collection of her own jewelry, some got as present or inherited. Maybe occassionally she borrows some, but I'm not so familiar with that info to say for sure. Maybe other members know more..

Flowerpower and Ianna, that was the cross necklace I thought of as well...

This time I scanned in several pics with a necklace Caro wore over and over again (pics are from '87, '88, '94, '97, '99), I'm sure there are more pics to find..:)
ofwr5g.jpg
ofws39.jpg
ofwsnn.jpg

ofwswg.jpg
ofwup5.jpg
ofwvaw.jpg

(HOLA, PDV, BUNTE)

Great Investigation iceflowee!! :) I think it would be difficult to find another occasion where Caro is wearing this necklace… great job!!:)

Hi piewi ! More on this earrings and red necklace, I plunge into my clipping’s albums I fund two more occasions that Pss Caro wear this ensemble.

(hola)[
oh5svl.jpg

oh5tgn.jpg
oh5ttz.jpg

Great pics everyone!!!

Here she wears the same necklace - APL

oh6a00.jpg
oh6bgw.jpg

flowerpower said:
Great Investigation iceflowee!! :) I think it would be difficult to find another occasion where Caro is wearing this necklace… great job!!:)
Thanks a lot, flowerpower :)
Interesting to see that she combined the necklace of your last pics twice with a second necklace..When was the second pic of these taken, flowerpower?

Hi iceflower!!:) :)
Pss Caro wear this on the Evening Gala of Monaco Circus Festival ,1995

(gala)
otp9ic.jpg

fandesacs2003 said:
Yes, she borrows. This was lended by Van Cleef & Arpel
That is not a loan. It was purchased by Rainier for Princess Grace shortly before Caroline's wedding to Phillipe Junot. She wore it as a tiara, rather than a necklace, but Caroline only wears it as a necklace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom