Princess Caroline Jewellery 1, Ending Oct 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is about this pendant worn by Charlotte Casiraghi:
(Source: young_royalty yahoo group)
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48968

Has Caroline ever worn this? I'm curious to know if it is a Grimaldi family jewel. It has the look of "serious" jewelry and not just something Char would have bought at the Galleries Lafayettes or some place like that! ;)
Could this be something Caroline loaned to her daughter?

I love Caro`s jewerlly yesterday posted by tbhrc
fw37fc.jpg
fvwooz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the necklace but I really wish she would have worn a tiara with her evening dress:(

Caroline tends to wear costume jewelry too -- such as the necklace with shell-like pieces, and jewelry with semi-precious stones (aquamarine, corals, etc).
Although she looks great and has elegant tastes, I wish she would wear more "serious" jewelry that will elevate the Princely Family of Monaco even more.

Princess Grace had the same tendencies, but because she was a blonde and had such an "actress mentality", she would wear fantastic hairpieces that would eclipse even the biggest of tiaras and crowns worn by other royals in events. No matter how outstanding the tiaras the queens, princesses, and duchesses wore, it was Princess Grace and her beauty and dramatic presentation which would attract you the most.

I love this necklace, Just beautiful... this pic is from my collection we can see better.

Pic (Royalty Magazine)
n32dk0.jpg
red cross ball 1975

Last edited:
This earrings belong to the late Princess Grace, but Caro wear then and so does Stef, funny the two sister shere the same jewelry

Pic (Rex,Point de Vue,Hola)
n32ot0.jpg
n32qag.jpg
n32rms.jpg

Caroline: Red Cross Ball 1998, Stephanie: Red Cross Ball 1995

Another beautifull necklace...

Pic from my collec (Hola)

n33e5g.jpg
red cross ball 1985

PIEWI hope you like it!!

Last edited:
flowerpower said:
Another beautifull necklace...

red cross ball 1985

PIEWI hope you like it!!

Of course i do :D :D :D the necklace is beautiful and caro doesn´t wear it so often
The one in 1975 is caro´s favourite. She wore the necklace lots of times (rose ball 2005 was the last i think).
Thanks for the pics!!! this thread needs more abuot caroline...she is one of the best dressed woman i´ve seen

I especially love this Parure de “ Pierres de lune”
That she wear in rose ball 1981 and in this family pictures
(parure in French means: necklace + earrings + ring or bracelet)

Pic's from my collection ( Paris Match,Hola,Point de Vue)
n50tjt.jpg
detail
n50wh4.jpg
cover of paris match

n50zlx.jpg
rose ball 1981
n51kyw.jpg
n51lp2.jpg

last two: Family pics

Another beautiful Parure of cabochon rubies!!
I don't know What date is this pic??:)
pic from Jours de France

n51ul4.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful photos from your collection, flowerpower!;) Also liked that comparison between Princesses!:)

I'm not sure, but think this photo is from 1974..(Jours de France)
n5h7w2.jpg
Very beautiful..(Hola)
n5haq9.jpg

Earrings..(Hola)
n5hbhy.jpg
Rose Ball 1983..(Point de Vue)
n5hdtz.jpg

This earring’s are very Côte d'Azur like style, Monaco is almost in the French Riviera, and there in summer time you usually wear this kind of jewellery… :)
The dress is the same that Caro wear in Red Cros Ball 1980.
Clipping's from (Hola) 1988
n6paq0.jpg
n6pd1e.jpg

flowerpower said:
This earring’s are very Côte d'Azur like style, Monaco is almost in the French Riviera, and there in summer time you usually wear this kind of jewellery… :)
The dress is the same that Caro wear in Red Cros Ball 1980.
Clipping's from (Hola) 1988

Wow, great clippings, flowerpower! Beautiful earrings!

Princess Grace brooch that Princess Caroline had during Red Cross 1988..
[URL="http://tinypic.com"][/URL]
(Paris Match, Hola)

Beautiful earrings from 1993 pic..and interesting ring, similar to that one when she posed to Karl Lagerfeld (ACI)
nb2pm9.jpg

Great pics from you two, flowerpower and Ianna, especially that pic from 1974 and the comparison you found, Ianna, and the pics from 1988 from you, flowerpower!
Here are two more pics - interesting necklace and impressive earrings:

nbf39v.jpg
nbf3hi.jpg

(FIS)

Beautiful photos, Iceflower! Those earrings are definately impressive and so beautiful..:) And that first pic, Caroline wore lovely white outfit then..

Caroline's red necklace..in 1993 and from 2004 during AMADE event..wish I have a better pic of those earrings..it seems they're the same on both photos too..
ncbepx.jpg
ncbh21.jpg

(Hola, AMADE site/originally posted by tbhrc)

More discovery about the Cabochon Ruby Parure, Pss Grace dismantle the tiara (pic 1)and made a necklace
(pic 2) not happy, decided to make tree brooches (pic 3) that Pss Caroline likes to wear (pic 4)
End of investigation...:D

pic's from (Google,Estnews,Paris Match)
nce9mv.jpg
Pic 1
nceaex.jpg
Pic 2
nceatk.jpg
Pic 3
nceb7q.jpg
Pic 4 a
ncfcwh.jpg
Pic 4 b

WOW, flowerpower! An excellent job for finding all the pics and making "investigation"!:) Clapping..clapping..:p :)

I just love this earrings of Princess Caroline..(UPPA, ACI)
nd9aw8.jpg
nd9d1g.jpg
nd9df6.jpg

I agree Ianna, these earrings give light to her face, and are one of Caro new style jewellery, not so classic...:)

Wow, flowerpower, I'm really impressed: 1. because you've done such a great job of investigation :) and 2. as to the fact that Grace and later Caroline have been that creative in finding more and more options..
Me, too, I like those earrings, Ianna, but I think not every woman could wear them..
Here are two pics with the same traditional earrings, but I do not like the way she wears the necklace, what do you think? :)

nf63r5.jpg
nf64hy.jpg

(DN)

Caroline's jewels are unique, very diferent... They are not boring like the most part of Royal's Jewels... They could be used by movies stars on Oscar and everything lol... They don't have the "old boring royal face"

You have all done a great job! Princess Caroline is definetly a true beauty :)

Flowerpower the pic in which she's wearing the rubies that you don't know the date of, it is around 1981-1982.

It was really nice to see her wearing again the SBM rubies at last year's Red Cross after many years, and also at 2005's Rose Ball when she wore her 70s necklace and earings.

The diamond and pearl earrings she wore for 1973's Rose Ball and her 18th b-day pics, she wore them also at 1993's WMAs.

If you look at pics from 1985's Rose Ball you'll see she wore the same earrings as in those 1988 pics Flowerpower posted.

And the earrings she's wearing on the last pic of page 5 posted by Ianna, she also wore them at 2001's Red Cross.

Thank you for your nice comments monaco70s!!
the rubies earrings are from Red Cross Ball 1988 and the rubies broche are from Red Cross Ball 2005, your right here is I pic from Rose Ball 1985 ( ebay)

nl3fc9.jpg

Last edited:
One of Pss Caroline favourite earrings!! the saga...:) the fist time Caro wear then was at rose ball 1989, but since the last 10 years, she wear then a lot, I think they were a broche that she dismantle and create this beautiful earrings… what do you think Iceflower and Ianna, and the forum of curse :) :)

Clipping (Hola,Point de Vue,) pic (cover)
nl510w.jpg
Rose Ball 1990
nl51ja.jpg
Nijinsky awards 2001 ?

nl53ip.jpg
red cross 1997
nl53xs.jpg
Monaco National Day's 2003

She also wore them to the ballets in early 1996 and to the prewedding gala in Denmark in 2004.Great job :)

You're very welcome tbhrc and Piewi!

Flowerpower, I meant the necklace put around her forehead (on that one pic I've posted), that I did not like that much :)

At first I thought the following earrings would be the same as shown on the last set of pics by you, flowerpower, but there is a difference.

nlo580.jpg

(PDV)

Iceflower, in that period (18 years old) she like a lot the “Retro Style”
Like this example:

nnl074.jpg
Est News

Yes, she did, flowerpower, and most times it looked very good :)

I found two more ocassions - 1996 and 1999- Caroline wore the same lovely earrings as in Ianna's last post:
nnv0vk.jpg
nnv61j.jpg

(SEMANA, HOLA)

And after searching for some hours ;) I found some more pics with those special favourite earrings :)

nnvc4k.jpg
nnvcrs.jpg
nnvewn.jpg

(FIS, HOLA)

More on the research of the earrings … I went deeply into my clippings data base:) , and funded two other occasion that Pss Caroline wear the earrings,at I weeding in France 1998 and at I party in Germany 1999.
Pic (Gala,Hola)
nv1h21.jpg
nv1hfl.jpg
nv1iyu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom