Princess Caroline Jewellery 1, Ending Oct 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a pity that this beautiful tiara isn't worn more; I love that it's a complete closed circle.

What a pity that this beautiful tiara isn't worn more; I love that it's a complete closed circle.

Yes indeed & there are far too few Monaco tiara events.So unless Caroline represents the Principality at a future Royal Wedding or another tiara event it maybe some time before we see it worn again.

Now that Tatiana wore the fringe tiara for her wedding, I'm hoping the pearl tiara will be Beatrice's something borrowed when she marries Pierre.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using The Royals Community mobile app

Too bad that we might not see it for a while, or ever. It is particularly suited to Caroline and her dark hair shows it off to a T.

Given the state of her marriage to Ernst Augustus, I agree with you, Kitty. It did look wonderful on her but she knows how to wear tiaras. I don't particularly care for the shape, though.

Last edited:
I'm not a huge fan of the tiara, I can't quite put my finger on it why. The Pearl Drop is my favorite tiara ever and I wish she wore it atleast once a year.

I was never a fan of the Brunswick Tiara,it never seemed to suit Princess Caroline.The history of the tiara is interesting as I know very little about the gems of the House of Hanover.

The sapphires are stunning the daughter in laws necklace looks like a child made it it is awful IMO

The Pearl Drop tiara is the most beautiful of all, IMO. The Sapphire tiara looks much better as a necklace.

I didn't realise that these were the ones Charlene had borrowed. Were they originally from Princess Charlotte's collection?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I didn't realise that these were the ones Charlene had borrowed. Were they originally from Princess Charlotte's collection?

I was wondering that too,its rare to see any of Princess Charlotte's jewels on anyone except Princess Caroline.

Has Princess Caroline worn the Fringe Tiara as a tiara? I've seen her wear it as a necklace in the past which doesn't work in my opinion.

Has Princess Caroline worn the Fringe Tiara as a tiara? I've seen her wear it as a necklace in the past which doesn't work in my opinion.

I am unaware of any photo in which she is pictured wearing it as a tiara. It is usually worn with the pearl and diamond tiara.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I agree, it is perfection and Caroline wears it beautifully. Didn't we last see it on her at Guillaume and Stephanie's pre-wedding Gala? I think she wore it as a necklace that night?

Yes that was the last time she wore it. She wore the fringe tiara as a necklace.

Unfortunately not, she has only ever worn it as necklace. It is sad that Caroline has so few tiara events. She might have worn the fringe as tiara if there were more possibilities for her to wear tiaras.

Unfortunately not, she has only ever worn it as necklace. It is sad that Caroline has so few tiara events. She might have worn the fringe as tiara if there were more possibilities for her to wear tiaras.

What a pity Tilla as I'd imagine it would suit Princess Caroline very well,who knows we might see Caroline at some future royal gathering wearing it.

What are the chances of Caroline attending QMII 75th birthday.

So far the only big Danish event that Caroline attended was Fred and Mary's wedding in 2004. So I'd say that the chances of her attending the birthday next month are pretty slim.

So far the only big Danish event that Caroline attended was Fred and Mary's wedding in 2004. So I'd say that the chances of her attending the birthday next month are pretty slim.

Exactly what I was thinking :sad:

Yes... and the fringe tiara proved to be beautiful when used on the head as we saw in Tatiana and Andrea´s religious wedding. As you remember Tatiana wore it on her hair and it looked stunning!!! :flowers:

Princess Caroline Jewellery (Monaco and Hanover)

I think the styling of her hair on the occasion she wore the Brunswick with the high swept-back front didn't suit, I'd have liked to seen it worn differently as it is a handsome tiara but I guess you're right An Ard Ri - that isn't likely to happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom