Princess Caroline Jewellery 1, Ending Oct 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

A close up of Caroline's gorgeous tiara and necklace.
Frankly, I don't care Caroline has on gown-wise; with the tiara and necklace, I wouldn't mind if she turned up in a potato sack!

Last edited:
Who would have thought that a beautiful set of jewels like this would not suit the lovely Caroline. But here it clearly doesn't suit her. Perhaps it is the hair style.

Don't forget the earrings, they're lovely too.

Copied & pasted from my original post over in the Luxembourg Wedding Thread:

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::heart::bounce:

Princess Caroline shows up wearing *both* of her grandmother Charlotte's regal tiaras:

Tiara with Pearshaped Pearls |Princess Caroline - Family Jewels of the House Grimaldi

http://www.semana.es/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/carolina2-597x1163.jpg

WTG! :flowers:

Edited to add: oops, forgot to say the two famous tiaras I refer to are the "fringe tiara" (almost always worn as a necklace) and the "pearl diamond tiara". :)

The jewels look so amazing on Caroline! Don't care much for the dress but the jewelry WOW!

Lovely tiara, lovely necklace and... a drop dead gorgeous smile... the most beautiful jewel P. Caroline is wearing tonight. It s our girl in all her regalness!!!:curtsey: :curtsey: :curtsey:

It's very nice and refreshing to see Princess Caroline wearing a tiara and the necklace. You really don't see the royals of Monaco wearing tiara's much these days.

Great great choice of wearing all these imposing jewels together!

After way too many months of lean pickings on the tiara front, Caroline turns up trumps. Beautiful!

The earrings are nothing to sneeze at either. I love that she wore so much, it doesn't look like too much at all. The neckline of the dress, which isn't really too flattering for her, does showcase the necklace.
I just wish her hair was a little fuller around her face.

Or - as she was representing the house of Grimalid as Heir apparent, she felt it more appropriate to wear Grimalid jewelry.

countess felicitas said:
Or - as she was representing the house of Grimalid as Heir apparent, she felt it more appropriate to wear Grimalid jewelry.

Or, perhaps it's just that she has her own jewels without needing to wear anyone else's!

Why would the woman woman want to wear the jewellery belonging to her estranged husband's dynastic house? They appear to remain married because a divorce would bring with it negative publicity and if they can live entirely seperate lives and do as they wish, then who could be bothered divorcing? I probably wouldn't either!

In any case, I doubt either would be interested in looking to re-marry again at some point given their strike right with successful marriages.

Would have been nice to see Caroline wear the fringe necklace in it's tiara form for a change. Something different.

Last edited:
It's very nice and refreshing to see Princess Caroline wearing a tiara and the necklace. You really don't see the royals of Monaco wearing tiara's much these days.

True; you really don't see anyone wearing tiaras much anymore!
It's nice to see them on an occasion like this.

That's so true,its very rare that we get to see any of the historic Grimaldi gems on a Princess.

The pearl drop tiara and earrings worked wonderfully together and Princess Caroline carried them extremely well. I just felt that the design of the necklace, although beautiful, did not work with the design of the tiara. However, Princess Caroline did look very lovely and chic as she did at the church service.

Last edited:
At the presentation of the new Grimaldi plane Caroline recycled a pair of earrings she allready wore in the 80's

That's such a beautiful tiara and necklace; it's great to see her wear such important jewels. I can just imagine the necklace converted to a tiara.

That's such a beautiful tiara and necklace; it's great to see her wear such important jewels. I can just imagine the necklace converted to a tiara.

Its so rare that we get to see a Monegasque Princess wearing a tiara,let alone 2 together!

Caroline inherited 2 rather beautiful tiaras from her grandmother Princess Charlotte.

Thanks, An Ard Ri, for confirming that the necklace does indeed double as a tiara. It's such a pleasure to see Caroline wearing one of them on her head!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom