Princess Caroline Jewellery 1, Ending Oct 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i'm not sure but i think both the tiara and the necklace belong to P. Caroline's grandmother, P. Charlotte. As a matter of fact, the necklace is actually a tiara that P. Caroline usually wears as a necklace.:crown6:

Ah, just like i said! Some research on Google, and voilá the tiara P. Caroline is wearing is the Cartier tiara and the necklace is the Fringe tiara. P. Caroline inherited them from her grandmother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the information, Lazuli :flowers: Much appreciated!
I would love to see Caroline wear the necklace as a tiara then, it would look equally lovely :)

I love how Princess Caroline's necklace goes with her dress. Does it look like she is wearing a wedding band? I think she is.:flowers:
I wish she was going to Crown Princess Victoria's wedding, so we could she how she would dress.:flowers:

A reminder that copyrighted images posted directly to the Forums will be removed by the moderators.

I don't think Caroline had a wedding band from her marriage with Ernst.

I don't think Caroline had a wedding band from her marriage with Ernst.

I don't recall seeing a wedding ring from her marriage to Ernst. She had a blue sapphire ring with Philippe Junot, A band with three different colored gemstones from Stephano Casiraghi, but I don't know what ring Ernst of Hanover gave her.

This is a historic necklace of art deco significance. Illustrated on page 320 of Traditional Jewelry of India by Oppi Untracht.Published by Harry N.Abrams it is from the Cartier-Indo European collection. This necklace is mounted on Platinum and is a faceted coloured gemstone and diamond necklace with the Cartier mark on the back numbered 84598. I love this spectacular necklace and earrings.Princess Caroline has the sophistication to wear this set like she was born it in. Please advise the Princess should she suddenly dislike the set to leave it on my doorstep please. Fabulous!

Caroline von Monaco | Schmuck der Grimaldi Familie - Tutti-Frutti Collier
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=13414737

Does Princess Caroline own this necklace? Or did she borrow it? I never saw Princess Grace wearing it either.

I am sure that she will not wear at Princess Victoria's wedding the Hannover jewelry.
She will wear her grandmother's Princess Charlotte famous Cartier jewelry , that Princess Grace never wore, and the sash of Monaco.
At least coming alone , she will not have the problems she had at the Spanish royal wedding , EA did not assist to the religious wedding...

I agree. Unless there is a miraculous reconciliation between them, Caroline won't wear any Hanover jewelry ever again. At least that gives us a bigger chance to see some of the grand Monaco jewels again. That diamond and pearl tiara from Princess Charlotte is absolutely beautiful.
But we'll have to wait and see if Caroline attends the wedding in Sweden at all. I didn't see her on the list of invitees for for the pre-wedding concert. But maybe she only attends the wedding itself.

If she attends at all. She was not on the Invitation list which was published a few weeks ago. I would love to see the fringe necklace/tiara worn as tiara. So far Caroline has only worn it as necklace and the only picture we have of it worn as tiara is a blurry old photo from Princess Charlotte.

I love the "Tutti-Fruitti" necklace; but it does need the right gown.

Oh the emerald earrings! :wub:

I know!!!! I LOVE Tutti-Frutti. I think it is amazing--it's a love it or hate it style, I think.

Since we're talking about Princess Caroline, I thought it would be nice to add some "drool-worthy" links:

Tiara Russe or Fringe Tiara this tiara reminds of Queen Margrethe's; this particular one and the fringe belonged to Princess Charlotte.
Now, I don't know a great deal about the Monaco jewels--but it just occurred to me that I've not seen any pics of Caroline wearing her mother's pieces. Grace had a small, but charming collection of jewels. Will we see them on the future Princess Charlene? I have often heard the Grace left all of her jewelry to Caroline and that she shares it with Stephanie but I find that difficult to believe. Did Grace not expect Albert to marry and provide his wife pieces to be worn as befitting his wife?
http://fashionrules.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/grace-kelly.jpg

^Well, when Grace died Albert was too young to be expected to marry at that time.
I've never seen Stephanie wearing any tiara, but i think that has to do with a personal taste of hers, it looks like she doesn't like to wear "royal jewels".
I thought that Princess Grace's jewellery would pass to Charlene once she is married. I don't think Albert will buy her a new tiara.
Well, maybe he will, i don't know.

Princess Caro has inherited her grandmother Charlotte's jewellery.
She looks fabulous in it.I really have not seen Caro sporting many of Grace's pieces. I think they are put away and that Charlene will get them.Tiara or not it matters little I am sure.

Does anyone have pictures of Princess Caroline's wedding rings, for each of her marriges?

Princess Caroline at The 2010 Princess Grace Awards Gala in New York

Earrings

Princess Caroline definitely loves her statement jewelry! Everything from the earrings to the necklaces to the tiaras to the rings are huge! However, she really knows how to wear them: they don't overpower or overwhelm her. And, despite their size, I still find myself looking at her rather than the jewels.

You're going to think me strange, but I don't think Princess Grace wore jewelry well. To me, those big necklaces and brooches look "heavy" on her, more like she was playing dress-up. However, the same jewels on Princess Caroline look stunning and regal even when she is wearing just "normal" woman clothes.

Caro looks beautiful in everything especially in jewels.

I agree that Caroline does statement jewelry very well- I especially love the tutti fruiti collar! WOW- its even better than Maxima's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom