Princess Caroline Jewellery 1, Ending Oct 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline Mystery Parure

Yes, it's quite substantial.
Here's a heavily cropped picture taken from a screen cap of the video.

Attachments

• Caroline unidentified ruby tiara.jpg
    Caroline unidentified ruby tiara.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 915
Nadine has raised an interesting point over on the thread for the forthcoming wedding of Albert & Charlene in relation to tiara wearing. The question is whether Caroline wore a tiara prior to the death of her mother. It is certainly hard to find any photos to suggest she did other than at the Pre-wedding ball for her marriage to Junot. I have found this pic on the Forums of the Rose Ball of 1981 where Caroline appears to be wearing a tiara:

Rose Ball 1981 (scroll down for photos)
What do people think?
Nadine, I'm going back to see if I can find any other likely glimpses.

I think this is the diamond flower hairpiece

Yes, it's quite substantial.
Here's a heavily cropped picture taken from a screen cap of the video.

I think this is the diamond flower hairpiece Charlene wore today

I knew Caroline owned some sapphires but I've never seen those before! I wonder where they came from!

Caroline has worn the sapphires as a necklace before.

I'm wondering if the floral hairpiece which Charlene wore might be a heirloom piece. It's style looked like an historical piece. It's a pity that there aren't many pic of Princess Charlotte around, so it's difficult to find out much about her jewellery.

The floral headpiece is a series of brooches beloning to Princess Caroline.

:previous:Yes, but where did Caroline get it from? She might have inherited it from Princess Charlotte, as the style suggests that it's an historical piece.

I thought her sapphire were more in the Art-Deco style and a heck of a lot smaller. She wore them at the wedding of Crown Prince Frederick and Mary Donaldson. Does somebody have pictures of Caroline wearing these larger sapphires as a necklace?

I like both version as necklace and as tiara (seen for the 1st time?).

Caroline can wear these large pieces - a very stylish pair of earrings - thank you for posting

I love love those heart earrings. They're big and yet dainty looking. So precious!

This tiara is gorgeous!

Pic

I am guessing it's a Hanover piece.

Gorgeous!! It reminds a little of Princess Letizia's wedding tiara.( too lazy to look up name). But IMO this is a better one.

Letizia's wedding tiara is called the Prussian.

Agreed. And the way she wears it, her hair, looks kind of weird to me.

Last edited:
I don't think it's an emerald. It looks like a peridot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom