Princess Benedikte Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes because it was a Present to Prince Richard who gave it certainly to his wife.
His own other never wore it.

The Princess inherited them from her mother the late queen Ingrid,its a pity there's no matching tiara!

Maybe the necklace can be converted to a tiara like the Swedish amethyst tiara.

That's not a bad idea perhaps there's a few spare amethysts in the Danish royal jewel vault.

Benedikte does have some lovely jewels. Do we know if she possesses a diamond collet necklace? In the "The Court Jeweller" post above, there is a picture of hers with a diamond collet necklace from which she has suspended her sapphire and diamond brooch as a necklace. Do we know if the necklace belongs to her or is borrowed from QM?

I think that the collet necklace is hers because she has worn it many times. It has also been worn by Alexandra. Not sur about Nathalie, I don't have pictures of her with the collet, but since I only collect pics from tiara events, that means nothing. Unfortunately I don't know the origin of the necklace.

I think that the collet necklace is hers because she has worn it many times. It has also been worn by Alexandra. Not sur about Nathalie, I don't have pictures of her with the collet, but since I only collect pics from tiara events, that means nothing. Unfortunately I don't know the origin of the necklace.

Many thanks. I think a collet necklace can add so much flexibility to a jewellery collection, with the ability to use brooches as pendants.

Benedikte's tiara appearances in 2022

1 2 3

The Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg Fringe tiara is the one I best associate with Princess Benedikte :previous:

Benedikte's tiara appearance in 2023

1 | 2 | 3

Benedikte's tiara appearance in 2023

1 | 2 | 3

And the Berleburg Fringe Tiara on all 3 occassions!
Its a beautiful diamond tiara and the Princess wears it perfectly.

Benedikte in the Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg Fringe Tiara tonight

Pic

The pendant looked new in the smaller blurry pics, but I realise it's the same Art Noveau brooch/pendant Carina wore back in 2008 at Joachim and Marie's wedding. The turquoise drops have been replaced by pears, though.
I guess it's a SWB heirloom.

Benedikte in the Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg Fringe Tiara tonight

Pic

Its nice to see the Princess wearing a different tiara and the Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg Fringe Tiara is another beautiful piece.

And the Berleburg Fringe Tiara on all 3 occassions!
Its a beautiful diamond tiara and the Princess wears it perfectly.

I really think Pr. Benedikte is the most stylish one of all 3 sisters - and I really do hope that we continue to see her on such occasions, despite the fact that QM will abdicate/retire this month.

Back
Top Bottom