Princess Benedikte Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, but how many are now in the possesion of the main branch of the Norweigiane RF? Ie: The Queen, MM, and MLouise?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info and sorry to have dragged the thread off topic people

was this the first time carina wore a tiara

I think the lady in Glittering Tiaras avatar is Carina and in that she's wearing a tiara. I'd have to double check. :flowers:

I think Carina was wearing at Joachim's wedding a SW tiara and at the ball she wore a tiara that belonged to princess Benedikte.
A lot of danish jewelery are coming from Sweden. Queen Ingrid was the King de Sweden only daughter and in danemarkshe wore jewels of her mother Margareta of Connaugt
The same for Queen Sonja emerald tiara which was a gilft to Crown Princess Martha from her mother Princess Ingeborg of Sweden.
They were a lot of weddings between members of the royal houses of the North.
Astrid's wedding with the Crown Prince of the Belgians was really unsual , her sisters married Olaf of Norway and Axel of Danemark.

I think it is really nice of Benedikte to give her son's partner in life the use of royal tiaras, and that she joins in all the royal occasions, incl christmas photo shoots of the extended family. I think it is a unofficial statement made to show us where the royals hold regarding the whole legal issue.

Princess Benedikte of Denmark Jewelry

I couldn't find a thread for Princess Benedikte's jewelry, so I thought that I would start one.

Recently, Carina Axelsson, the partner of Benedikte's son, Prince Gustav, appeared at the gala for Prince Henrik's 75th birthday in one of Benedikte's tiaras:

Carina Axelsson & Stjärndiademet. | Lottas kungliga modeblogg

Carina Axelsson parée telle une princesse | Noblesse & Royautés

While I do think that Carina is very lovely, I prefer the way that Princess Benedikte wore the tiara. The accompanying star brooches are very pretty (you can see Benedikte wearing them).

Princess Benedikte has had on some gorgeous jewels at these birthday events! She really has looked incredible. Information anyone?

Princess Benedikte has had on some gorgeous jewels at these birthday events! She really has looked incredible. Information anyone?
She wore the fringe tiara from her husband's family. I have seen her wear that necklace before, but don't know anything about it's provenance.

She wore the fringe tiara from her husband's family. I have seen her wear that necklace before, but don't know anything about it's provenance.

The necklace comes from Queen Alexandrine. It was even longer and Queen Ingrid had it parted in two parts wo where given to Queen Anne-Marie and Princess Benedikte. Princess Benedikte has also sometimes worn the big round brooch she wore yesterday as pendant at the necklace.

Its funny Stefan, as soon as you told us about the necklace I noticed both P Benedikte and Q Anne Marie were wearing their diamond necklaces last night. The Queen with the Emeralds!

So Princess Benedikte's jewels are her own and will pass on the her heirs?

The large round brooch [pie style] often used as a pendant was an 18 th birthday gift to Prss Benedikte from her father. Her amethyst necklace and earrings, I think have the best colour in Europe. Lots of royal have amethysts but I think Benediktes are by far the best. Sorry do not know how to post a pic.

she wore the star tiara, but what necklace with emeralds did she wear last night at the state visit dinner

This necklace is wonderful. She also wore some stars as an earrings and brooches.

Here's a close-up of Princess Benedikte at last night's dinner: Photo

Thanks Humera, for the close up shot. The pearl necklace seems strange to have green beads among them. I wonder if they are supposed to be emeralds. The pearl bracelet I haven't seen before , do you know if it is new.

Yes the green beads are emeralds. Instead of the emerald being faceted, it is beaded.

Thank you Joye, actually I found a photo of her wearing it as a single strand row of pearls, sometime ago.

thank you

is this the same tiara?
photo
Yes, it's the same. Queen Ingrid had a brooch turned into a tiara as an 18th birthday present for Benedikte. The emerald in the centre can be replaced by either a diamond or by a pearl.

Carina has worn some pretty jewelry. I have seen some beautiful ruby and diamond earrings and some pearls. A small but nice collection.

Back
Top Bottom