Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Welcome to

* Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 2 *

commencing February 2007

Part 1 can be found here

~°~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Parkman
By the way, Warren, and members of the noble list: I was thinking about the Camilla Arab ruby contraption and suddenly realized that it is a fairly old style of jewelry. Warren could you raid the vaults, and find a picture of Queen Mary wearing the Princess Vladimir tiara with pearls and about a gazillion diamonds around her neck, bosom -everywhere but her most royal bottom it seems-and she had on a massive diamond necklace of diamonds that almost looked-for want of a better work-like a kind of diamond scarf (??) about her neck. I have also seen a picture of Alice of the Duchess of Glouchester wearing either the same or a similar piece of jewelry. Is there a particular name for that sytle of necklace?? I know the present Duchess of Glouchester has this kind of diamond bauble that she hands from her strands of diamonds that has a special name that I cannot remember, but it is really striking and rather bizarre, but then with diamonds the more the merrier say I.

Essentially the noble Camilla of the interesting Past has the same style of necklace with a lot of drop dear gorgeous rubies thrown in for good measure. Now you good members will pardon me while I drool. I could go about the streets of Columbia, SC in that and a really brazen diamond tiara and people would be so stunned nobody would move. Cheers.

The present Duchess of Gloucester is wearing that eleven-strand choker along with Princess Marie Louise's diamond, pearl, and sapphire tiara in one of the photos on this page:

Gloucester

Queen Mary is wearing it in this photo:

British Royal Jewels incl Queen Mary

attachment.php

Well, good people, now that the Noble Warren has rained on our parade and buried SOB all our goodies and the nasty remarks of yours truly into eternal oblivion I hereby poste a CHALLENGE!!!!! I want somebody to turn this Iranian contraption into a necklace!!!! It seems that it would look so much better around the neck of the noble Camilla, bosoms covered if you please, rather than in its present form on some royals head covering up an otherwise respectable hairdo.
cheers. Now is this a way to start a thread or not. BTW Warren you have yet to find the picture of Queen Mary in the Princess Validmir Tiara with pearls and her massive diamond scarf or is it perhaps that my braindead brain is merely confusing electric currents, as usual. In any case, you will no doubt be awake all night long thinking about that blasted picture. cheers.

I have encountered the picture you want Thomas, of Queen Mary in the Vladimir tiara, and as usual, she was bedecked in glittering diamonds! Alas, I thought my engagement ring sparkled, but she, well, she GLEAMS!

Since this is a new thread, I'm going to make my request again to see Camilla with the Grand Duchess Vladimir tiara with the pearl drops and the triple suite of Princess Alexandra's AND the Grand Duchess Vladimir tiara with the emerald drops and the lovely necklace which is often worn with it.

I'm already drooling in anticipation of the moment!

OH, and could someone put the Teck Cresent Tiara on Camilla? With her hair, she coud pull it off, and I would love to see it on her!

Many Thanks,
Janet

UGH! Thomas, that tiara you posted in hideous! YUCK! It belongs on the Worst Jewels page. I don't know how its going to look as a necklace--but I'd take those emeralds and turn them into something spectacular!
Janet

jcbcode99 said:
I have encountered the picture you want Thomas, of Queen Mary in the Vladimir tiara, and as usual, she was bedecked in glittering diamonds! Alas, I thought my engagement ring sparkled, but she, well, she GLEAMS!

Since this is a new thread, I'm going to make my request again to see Camilla with the Grand Duchess Vladimir tiara with the pearl drops and the triple suite of Princess Alexandra's AND the Grand Duchess Vladimir tiara with the emerald drops and the lovely necklace which is often worn with it.

I'm already drooling in anticipation of the moment!

OH, and could someone put the Teck Cresent Tiara on Camilla? With her hair, she coud pull it off, and I would love to see it on her!

Many Thanks,
Janet

Post a picture of it tonight or tomorrow- I'll have time this weekend. (Please a non-watermarked image-they are harder to work with)

Thomas Parkman said:
Well, good people, now that the Noble Warren has rained on our parade and buried SOB all our goodies and the nasty remarks of yours truly into eternal oblivion...
Dear Thomas, a thread is only consigned to oblivion if no-one looks at it again. Think of the Forums as a library; Photoshopping Part 1 is intact and always easily accessable.

BTW Warren you have yet to find the picture of Queen Mary in the Princess Validmir Tiara with pearls and her massive diamond scarf...
Sometimes Thomas you have to do your own homework. To save you the trouble (just this once ;)) here is a link to some pics.

What a wonderfully regal woman! She always takes my breath away--well, the jewels take my breath away. I saw a special about the Queen on PBS Tuesday night and saw Queen Mary actually smiling and genteely laughing! It was really nice to see this regal Queen look so relaxed.

Janet

Thomas Parkman said:
attachment.php

Well, good people, now that the Noble Warren has rained on our parade and buried SOB all our goodies and the nasty remarks of yours truly into eternal oblivion I hereby poste a CHALLENGE!!!!! I want somebody to turn this Iranian contraption into a necklace!!!! It seems that it would look so much better around the neck of the noble Camilla, bosoms covered if you please, rather than in its present form on some royals head covering up an otherwise respectable hairdo.
cheers. Now is this a way to start a thread or not. BTW Warren you have yet to find the picture of Queen Mary in the Princess Validmir Tiara with pearls and her massive diamond scarf or is it perhaps that my braindead brain is merely confusing electric currents, as usual. In any case, you will no doubt be awake all night long thinking about that blasted picture. cheers.
Turn it upside down and put a chain on it..but do not quote me. Camilla will look fab...

Once again a job well done LadyK. IMO Camilla can pull off just about anything.

Dear Members,

What can one say, except that the Lady K strikes again. I do not know quite what to think of the results of her splendid efforts. As a tiara I think the thing is just awful. As a necklace it is certainly ineresting but I do not quite know what to think of it. The emeralds are spectacular and the pink diamond is wonderul, but together??? Maybe we should have two necklaces or two tiaras. Camilla, with bosoms covered can certainly carry the thing off if anybody can. With bosoms uncovered a la the ruby thinge she would stop traffic for sure. You must give the Iranians credit where credit is due: no shrinking violets they, at least not where jewelry is concerned.

As for the Noble Warren, I am grateful that he has again pandered to all my weaknesses (well a couple of them anyway) and done my homework for me. Given the state of total mental decrepitude and galloping senilty present in my case I can assure him if I went off into these files I would get totally lost and I would be so enchanted and so spastic from all the drooling I would not only never find my way out but would completely forget what I was looking for in the first place.

As for giving the Noble Warren a hard time, well it keeps him off the streets and out of mischief. Besides what do you want to do, take all the joy-such little bit that is left-out of my life. No indeed not. Now pardon me while I rummage about for some chocolate. Cheerrs.

I have to say, Camilla is looking a little "Un-Duchessey" there with such an display of bareness--but, I must say, that the necklace works with that picture of her! She really can pull just about anything off.
And now, Lady K, I have some links for you to have a little fun with, if you do not mind. I wish I had your skill-but I think if I did, well, I would spend all my time photoshopping myself in these wonderful jewels---maybe I need to learn!

Camilla in this wonderful piece with all those lavish jewels--is this Queen Mary's cornonation tiara? It is impressive!
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs/maryofteck.jpg

Or, how about Camilla in THIS!
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/gifs4/maryofteck1867-2.jpg

And, here she is wearing that magnificient stomacher and Surry tiara--
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/gifs4/maryofteck1867-13.jpg

And, one of my favorite pictures of Queen Mary, wearing very simple pieces. I know Camilla would look lovely in these pearls--
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/gifs4/maryofteck1867-18.jpg

And, here is the Queen Mother on Coronation Day (no tiara, but what a necklace and she looks magnificient!)
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/gifs7/george6britain1895-80.jpg

and, finally, a couple pics of the Teck Circlet for Camilla,
Tiara QEII

Lady K, I know I've posted a lot of pics, so you just play around decide what you want to do--you're the one with the gift!

Janet

Dear members,

I repeat what I just said in the Worst Jewels Thread, a thread that has given me such malicious joy-the best kind indeed, just like 70% dark chocolate. We need to unleash the Lady K's awesome talents on the idea of a save the starving Halloween party and have her bedeck the various ladies in the most hideous manner possible with all those awful ugly royal jewels. Plop Margarethe II's outer space horrors on the bare bosomed Camilla with the Saudi ruby contraption, etc, etc. It could be a field day of malicious glee indeed. Cheers.

This will be fun...(rubbing hands together and doing evil laugh)

Lady K--
You have created a monster! What skill, what mastery, what fun to make fun of! I especially love the Poppy earrings--a very nice, understated evil touch!
Janet

jcbcode99 - on LadyK's photo of Mary, the CP looks just so colourful like her mother-in-law;)

Ok, I already see Thomas jumping in his chair with a chocolate bar in each hand. LadyK what can I say? Which piece of jewelry looks the worst? I don't know about the chocker, it is really, really bad...
This is great!

Oh please! Somebody shoot me now for I know I am going to say the most awful and ghastly thing! :ROFLMAO:

...........I think I really like those earrings on Mary. :shock:

Block out the ghastly tiara (would look good on the fairy on top of the Christmas tree) and choker which would look lovely adorning the neck of someone's darling baby (labrador,smamoyd, huskey). :D

Something to do with her neck/carriage I think, and of course, her wonderful dark hair and eyes are set off marvelously by the gold. :cool:

And, chandelier earrings are all the rage now! :ermm:

Last edited:
LadyK said:
hahahahahaha...

the trifecta....

Crown Princess Mary wearing the Wurttemberg Ruby Star Tiara, the Thurn und Taxis Stoplight Choker, and Queen Margrethe's Golden Poppy earrings (that go with her golden poppies head-thing)

I love how Mary looks almost sheepish to be wearing them.
OMG! you people might not understand, but I actually quite <like> the T und T choker on Mary!:lol:
(but never mind my taste: ...dare I admit it, I probably am the only one here who thinks the Swedish button tiara isn't all that bad.. (though not great, either)

princess olga said:
OMG! you people might not understand, but I actually quite <like> the T und T choker on Mary!:lol:
(but never mind my taste: ...dare I admit it, I probably am the only one here who thinks the Swedish button tiara isn't all that bad.. (though not great, either)

Actually, with Mary's long neck, she would look great in chokers. If there wasn't those big rubies and emeralds in the middle, it might not be that bad.

Oh, MY God!!!!

Oh, my God, what have I gone and done??? I regulary let loose my insanity upon the world and the things that come back are quite often enough to take one's breath away. With the Lady K, I should have known. The CP Mary contraption is simply incredible.

I agree that the choker she is wearing would make an excellent collar around one's handsome pet black labrador, hopefully male. The poppy earings are not that bad and the tiara is still a wicked step mother thinge out of Snow White and the 7 dwarfs of 1937 or maybe the opera Hansel and Gretel. But why not chop the stars off and see how the thing looks.

I also like chokers, if they are done right, but so many are hideous. Is it Princess Alexandra of Great Britain who has one that is very modern of diamonds and very beautiful. n ancy case I am shuddering in delicious anticipation at the truly evil and malicious inventions our resident genius of photoshopping is about to concoct. You must understand that mannana is Valentine's Day. I do not go out and buy chocolate for anybody else. I go out and buy it on sale, after Val's Day and then, well I go into delerium tremens and bliss. Cheeers.

Together, the three are ghastly! But, I can see the point about the poppy earrings. The choker, well, I've seen better. It looks like a fruit bowl to me. As for the Wurtenburg Star tiara--I don't really hate it (not like I do that second Spencer tiara or the Burmese tiara of QEII's) but when you combine all three--well, I just can't help but hate the look but LOVE the comments!!
Well done Lady K!
And Thomas, I love it when you release your insanity upon the world and idea of chopping off the stars of the WUurtenburg tiara is GREAT. The stars could become brooches (I think the would be a lovely accent piece for the tiara)--
Lady K--can you again work a little magic for us????
Janet

ACtually, I was looking at the pic again, and if you took the star shape off and left the beautiful rubies atop the tiara, it might be quite attractive! I know I would take it, anyway.
Janet

Dear Members,

Upon once again contemplating the masterpiece of sheer horror that at my gentle urging the noble Lady K has let loose upon the world, I cannot but be remined of the Wicked Step Mother whom I saw in Snow White when I was a child (yes Warren I too was once a little boy and no, I have never grown up) and it is the perfect moment when the WSM is getting ready to hand over the poisoned but oh so seductive apple to the innocent and gullible SW. The expression is perfect and the jewels a dead give away. A star for our Halloween Party has been born. Now who has the nerve to e mail this off to the Princess Mary???? Cheers.

Can someone please photoshop a picture of Princess Diana wearing the swan lake neckalace and the lover's knot tiara.

Recent photo of theyoung European royals

I recently saw a link on this group - somewhere! - to a portrait of 6 princesses (Madeleine, Maxima, Victoria, Mette-Marit, Mary & Mathilde)with four princes (Willem-Alexander, Carl Philip, Philippe and Haakon), all in very formal gear with the ladies in tiaras etc, but I can't remember where the thread was.

Can anyone pont me in the right direction please, and also any idea why the picture was taken? What event was it for?

Thanks a lot,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom