Ottoman Imperial Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sancakli70

Serene Highness
City
Ludwigsburg
Country
Germany
Some tiaras:
Princess emine nemika sultan wear at her wedding a tiara on 1911 before the exile. What happens with the tiara i haven´t an idea
http://cdn.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=283813&d=1331160558
Princess Fatma aliye hanimsultans tiara before the exile photo 1
Princess Neslishah sultans tiara photo 2
Princess nejla sultans tiara photo 3
Princess hanzade sultans neclace photo 4 i love the neclace

Attachments

• princess fatma aliye hanimsultan tiara.png
    princess fatma aliye hanimsultan tiara.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 3,949
  • princess neslisah sultan tiara.png
    princess neslisah sultan tiara.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 3,952
  • princess nejla sultan tiara.png
    princess nejla sultan tiara.png
    7 KB · Views: 3,870
  • princess hanzade neclace.png
    princess hanzade neclace.png
    87.5 KB · Views: 3,491
untitled-1_1.gif

Princess Fathma Aliye Hanimsultan with Her Beautiful Tialra

Princess Fatma Sultan's tiara

:flowers: Fatma sultan

Attachments

• abdulhamidkizkardes_fatma.jpg
    abdulhamidkizkardes_fatma.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3,971
492px-Ay%C5%9Fe-G%C3%BClnev-Osmano%C4%9Flu.jpg

Princess Ayse Gulnev osmanoglu with nechlace and two tiaras. I want to know if the tiaras real.
Photo from the official facebook page oft princess ayse

Attachments

• 423504_232136616874696_553576347_n.jpg
    423504_232136616874696_553576347_n.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 4,213
Princess behiye in 1910 with her beautiful tiara
Photo from osmanlidonemi.blogcu.com

Attachments

• sultan_re_ad_torunu__ziyaeddin_efendi_kizi_behiye_sultan-2.jpg
    sultan_re_ad_torunu__ziyaeddin_efendi_kizi_behiye_sultan-2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,396
Thank you for all your photos, sancakil70. The Ottomans had some lovely jewellery, the brooch shown in post #1 is amazing! I'm also very fond of Princess Ayse's tiara in post #10. Do you know where the jewels are kept now? Are they all still in the possession of the Ottoman Imperial Family or do they belong to museums/have been sold?

P.S = I've been reading your posts in the general thread about the Ottoman Imperial Family, and have enjoyed doing so. :flowers: I'm going to be looking them up now and finding out more about them.

Thank you for all your photos, sancakil70. The Ottomans had some lovely jewellery, the brooch shown in post #1 is amazing! I'm also very fond of Princess Ayse's tiara in post #10. Do you know where the jewels are kept now? Are they all still in the possession of the Ottoman Imperial Family or do they belong to museums/have been sold?

P.S = I've been reading your posts in the general thread about the Ottoman Imperial Family, and have enjoyed doing so. :flowers: I'm going to be looking them up now and finding out more about them.

The Jewels from Post 1 are in the Museum in Turkey Topkapi palace
the other jewels from the past are mostley sold, when the imperial family exiled. The family was very poor after the exile.
the jewels from princess Ayse is by her own. I don`t know if they real, but the husband of princess Ayse is a very famous british businesman Nicholas Sutton. I think they real.

:previous: Thank you sancakli. :) That's ashame, but I guess it's not at the same time as members of the public can enjoy the lovely jewels up-close!

jes, the members today live another life :)

Oh what an amazing topic! Ottoman jewellery is great, definitely one of my favourite when it comes to royal jewellery. Lots of awesome photos here, thanks guys!

Btw. Princess Nilufer looked gorgeous with this necklace and ring. :)

What exquisite jewels! :flowers: I am particularly bedazzled by the 'Broche Fringe de la reina Victoria'. But all those tiaras are scrumptious. This is a completely new interest of mine. :p Have started to have an active appreciation of what a vision it must have been in a mirrored ballroom filled with tiaras and jeweled necklaces gleaming under candlelight or gas lamps. :flowers: I have come late to this sensuous feast.

Thank you for this particular link. :flowers:

Princess begiye sultan... collidr and tiara

Attachments

• FD262215-76C1-4B39-944A-BC2571616371.jpg
    FD262215-76C1-4B39-944A-BC2571616371.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 159
Back
Top Bottom