I am new to the forums but not new to the subject matter. I have been making a list of jewels I notice in paintings in the UK's Royal Collection. It's a young list yet. Your additions would be most welcome and appreciated.
The names on the tiaras' list are my own. I'm sure there will be those among you who can identify them by their actual name.
- Hanoverian Lovers' Knot (reference RCIN 405098, pinned https://pin.it/7aOlx4C)
- Prussian Bandeau (reference RCIN 405104, pinned https://pin.it/6vM3ULX)
- Ansbach Diadem (reference RCIN 406035, pinned https://pin.it/3c0tJdo)
- Queen Mary's Snowman Tiara (reference RCIN 407415, pinned https://pin.it/7xti4Oq)
- Princess Anne's missing tiara, aka "pearl bandeau" according to the Court Jeweller (pinned https://pin.it/2PB9WPA & also see 1 & 2 in second list for better images)
- Princess Anneâ€™s Tiaras | The Royal Watcher
- The Daily Diadem: Princess Anne's Pearl Bandeau | The Court Jeweller
- https://www.zimbio.com/photos/Queen+...UK/3BJlOLzBVWx (Indian state banquet where Princess Anne wore the tiara)
- https://burbankstory.wordpress.com/2...missing-tiara/ (Queen Mary's Snowman)
- https://burbankstory.wordpress.com/2...missing-tiara/ (Princess Anne's missing tiara)