Liechtenstein Jewels

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a pity there are so few Liechtenstein Tiara events!

:previous: I agree. To be honest the only member I could identify by site is Sophie. And she seems to, besides her tiara, have very under stated pieces.

Looking at photos off her MIL, Marie seems a pearl over gems woman.

It could be her and her husband, judging their features. I have no idea about the jewels, though. Might they come from her husband's family?

It could be her and her husband, judging their features. I have no idea about the jewels, though. Might they come from her husband's family?

Her husband died in 2002 that's why I doubt it's Nora.

She wasn't listed in guest list.

Anybody know the provenance of this jewel? It seems to be diamond emerald piece. maybe convertible necklace?

Very interesting Andrew and Tilia.
So it belongs to the Princess ; I thought is was the Comtesse de Paris comb tiara. But this belongs now to her Father who changed the jewel and put a sapphire stone.

Marie's Wedding was a Story . The Comte de Paris offered her wedding dress and the Wedding was planned in Dreux a great Royal Event , the Glory of the Orleans.

But Marie did not want to see her Father and the Wedding instead of Dreux took place in Althausen , Castle of the Duke of Wurtenberg . Her tiara was a Wurtenberg loan .
The late Comte de Paris did not attend nor her Father .

Last edited:

The woman wearing big tiara is not Princess Nora, but Countess Mercedes del Abra with her husband Santiago.

Princess Margaretha inherited the Sapphire Bracelet Tiara from her mother in 2005.

Princess Margaretha inherited the Sapphire Bracelet Tiara from her mother in 2005.
What is your source for this? Princess Margaretha has worn this bracelet-tiara in 2007, which does not mean that she has inherited it. She also wore the aquamarine tiara in 2012. The aqua tiara definitely was a loan, as the GD often wears it as well. The sapphire bracelet tiara probably also was a lone.

Very elegant and beautiful tiara!!

:previous:Agreed not my favorite tiara.

Not a fan of the honeysuckle tiaras. The only one I know that I am fond of is the Gloucester honeysuckle.

Agree! I don't like the design at all!

This tiara has a late art deco vibe - and I feel it is a beautiful piece of work but it is not necessarily the right one for HPr Marie. The fringe suits her better but still - I like this tiara a lot. Anybody has a picture of Pr. Tatiana as a bride with this tiara?

That is true countess felcitas. Many tiaras looking different from head to head!

This tiara on Princess Tatiana is looking better .

Back
Top Bottom