Letizia, Princess of Asturias Jewellery 2: August 2007-June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen the bracelets with Leonor & Sofia's names? Have I missed them somewhere. And I love the earrings with the outfit.

It was been a few weeks since she wore the three bracelets (Leonor, Sofia and one for her neice Carla) I think it was late 2008 that she started to wear the bracelets less often (she would wear them every day since 2006) but these past months they have rarely been out

I don´t like the earrings,they are too big for my taste

Great earrings. I love them! Never too big for me. LOL!!

Letizia´s bracelet on the visit to Colombia
Hola!
Hola!
It looks new. Can someone tell more about it?

I like this new bracelet.It is just stunning:flowers:

I have not seen these earrings before or have not noticed them? Are they aquamarine and pearls?

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Letizia arrives at a cathedral to a state funeral for the two Civil Guard officers, who were killed yesterday in a car bomb blast, in Palma de Mallorca.
Small, but very beautiful earrings:
Daylife

Princess Letizia last week in Mallorca. Lovely earrings, are they new?
Does someone have a better photo of them?
PurePeople

I think diamond earrings must be Letizia's favorate. She almost always seems to wear diamonds in her ears. This is not a bad thing!!!

Ok let me know if I missed the discussion but I have missed seeing the bracelets that have Leonor's and Sofia's name on them. I haven't seen her wear them in a while. Did I miss them somewhere or what.

I had the impression that Pr.Letizia had a small collection of jewels,but I was wrong.The star-shaped diamond earrings are really beautiful,yet simple.

I had the impression that Pr.Letizia had a small collection of jewels,but I was wrong.The star-shaped diamond earrings are really beautiful,yet simple.
I was going through lots of old photos of Letizia and she has quite a large collection of earrings.(Mostly diamond) I didnt count but I could if you want. Bracelets around 8(I'm only counting fine jewelry) Brooches around 5 including the safety pin. Rings and Necklaces, not too many. But the Spanish Royal Collection has some great necklaces for her to borrow!:D

How could you see that?I need a closer look for sure.

Here´s the bracelet:
Daylife
Daylife
oh closer i am not sure about Bulgari :nonono:
because there are the 2 golds yelloh and white, but note the usual form of Bulgari here we can see the they are only stripes
Some one knows the bracelet brand's?

So, I was over on my favorite estate jewelry website searching for an anniversary gift for my husband to give me :D when I found a diamond encrusted safety pin much like Letizia--except this one is in yellow gold. I thought I'd post it in case there is anyone out there who might want one.

Cufflinks & Objects | Diamond 14k Yellow & White Gold Safety Pin | New York Estate Jewelry | Israel Rose
I don't think I'll be buying any safety pins today:D but... thanks for the wonderful link!!!!

Letizia at the summer dinner of farewell at Almudaina Palace:
Daylife
Fantastic necklace, it suits to her dress and hairdo very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom