Jordanian Royal Jewels 1: Ending Dec 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Princess Aisha ever worn a tiara ? and if so does some have a picture of her wearing a tiara ?

Princess Basma has more tiaras than even the Queen! How it's possible? Rania has only a tiara herself...

I've read at Queen Noor's book that she gained her tiara from her husband King Hussein. She owns only one too?

Last edited by a moderator:
White Princess Basma has two tiaras but she wore three.
Queen Noor has one tiara but she used three tiaras.

Has Princess Aisha ever worn a tiara ? and if so does some have a picture of her wearing a tiara ?

I never see Aisha wearing a tiara.

Beautiful photo Salma!!:flowers: I like the necklace. Any ideas what is written there? :rolleyes:

Thank you!!:flowers: I love Arabic inscriptions. The letters flow so beautifully!

Sweden June 19, 2010
Princess Iman wore her mum boucheron necklace and diamond earrings

ANP Beeldbank

Wedding of Crown Princess Victoria

Princess Sarvath wearing lovely diamond jewellery:

• Image - includes shots of her bracelet, brooch, ring, earrings and tiara
Princess Rym:

• Image - wearing her tiara and simple matching earrings

Princess Rym:

i liked both , the first one is simple and the 2nd is really unique !

Princess Sarvath have a very beautiful tiara i love it, nice earrings and bracelet too.
she looked stunning in Princess Victoria wedding.

Sarvath's tiara is really delicate. It was worn by her daughter Badiya at her wedding.

The tiara Princess Rym wore in Sweden to Crown Princess Victorias wedding, is it her own tiara? When did she first wear it?
Its not a bad tiara at all but I think it was not worn right nor with the right hair do.

King Carl Gustaf's 60th birthday

Dazz I'm pretty sure the tiara belongs to her. Queen Alia's tiara went to Haya so it'd only make sense for Ali's wife to get her own. As far as I can tell Rym wore it first to King Carl Gustaf's 60th birthday celebrations in Sweden, with different earrings: April 30, 2006 - I think its a very unique, almost medieval-looking design.

Princess Sarvath also attended the birthday but wore a different diamond tiara (as well as brooch, earrings, bracelet etc.): April 30, 2006

Last edited:
it seems Princess Sarvath has stunning collection of jewels and tiaras !

Princess Rym:

I didn't get the chance to notice their jewels at the wedding, so thanks for posting! :flowers: I like Sarvath's diamond set a lot - it's really delicate! I can't say the same about Rym's, though she looked very beautiful!:)

Princess Sarvath also attended the birthday but wore a different diamond tiara (as well as brooch, earrings, bracelet etc.): April 30, 2006
this one is lovely too thanks for posting Humera Princess Sarvath have an impressive collection of Jewels.
i have a felling that Princess Reem don't know how to wear her tiara so i cant decide if i like it or no:hmm:

Maybe that's the only way Rym can wear it. Her tiara seems smaller and doesn't go all the way around her head. But I can't be sure unless I see it with a different hair-do.

this one is lovely too thanks for posting Humera Princess Sarvath have an impressive collection of Jewels.
i have a felling that Princess Reem don't know how to wear her tiara so i cant decide if i like it or no:hmm:
One must remeber that Princess Sarvath was Crown Princess for more years than any of King H wives were queens, she attended more functions and state banquets and attended Royal weddings than any other royal Jordanian woman, so she must have accumulated a decent collection over the years. A side thought, I wonder how it feels for her to be quite on the side now, with King A and his brothers and sisters dominating the whole royal scene...

again intersting jewels from Princess Sarvath the bracelet is nice but i like the earrings the most.
thanks for sharing Salma.

You are welcome Lilo

Detail her earrings and brooch. She used same earrings before in Sweden and in many galas.
Imageshack - 980980980.jpg

I'm excited to see Princess Sarvath's floral spray tiara. I was, until now, unaware of it, and I like it very much. Perhaps more than the diamond band she often wears.

Princess Rym needs to work on how she arranges her tiara in her hair. It is very antique looking, and she has certainly shown that she can coordinate it with the designs of her gowns. Now just work on the hair and how it sits on her head...

These are beautiful! I wonder about the pink stones. Topazes, maybe?
I also like the brooch you posted above, Salma! Thanks for sharing! :flowers:

Perhaps I am not sure, sorry:flowers:

I'm curious about this diamond tiara worn by Princess Rahma during the Jordanian state visit to the Netherlands in October 2006. I've never seen her mother wear it so maybe it's her own?

Princess Basma at the birthday celebrations of the Sultan of Brunei on July 15, 2010:

At the investiture ceremony she wore two diamond rings on her left hand and an amethyst and diamond one on her right, as well as amethyst earrings.

At the banquet Princess Basma wore her diamond tiara, grey pearl necklace and matching earrings, diamond brooches and a lovely bracelet.

Original images have been heavily cropped and are not subject to copyright

I'm curious about this diamond tiara worn by Princess Rahma during the Jordanian state visit to the Netherlands in October 2006. I've never seen her mother wear it so maybe it's her own?

Sarvath wore it before

At the banquet Princess Basma wore her diamond tiara, grey pearl necklace and matching earrings, diamond brooches and a lovely bracelet.

It´s her diamond tiara, she wore it during her 1st. wedding.

One must remeber that Princess Sarvath was Crown Princess for more years than any of King H wives were queens, she attended more functions and state banquets and attended Royal weddings than any other royal Jordanian woman, so she must have accumulated a decent collection over the years. A side thought, I wonder how it feels for her to be quite on the side now, with King A and his brothers and sisters dominating the whole royal scene...

I think you ave raised a very interesting point. Sarvath spent many years as CP, and is very experienced in the role. It must have been a shock for them to be sidelined with Abdullah was made CP a few days before King H's death. I am sure Abdullah and Rania have dealt with the situation with great sensitivity, as there does not appear to be any ill-will there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom