Jordanian Royal Jewels 1: Ending Dec 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping she gets jewelry, lots of it, as wedding gifts from all the Middle East countries if they attend the royal wedding.

Why should it have bought now, when it was already worn by Queen Rania 20 years ago?

Well Marie Chantel’s mother bought a Fringe tiara for her granddaughter Maria Olympia and Marie Chantal wore that tiara several times before her daughter began wearing it. Maybe the same thing applies to Rania’s Diamond Floral tiara. But of course, it’s just a possibility.

Iman's wedding tiara:

https://tiaramania.tumblr.com/post/...lose-up-from-the-side-there-a-little-bit-of-a

I dislike the tiara. I don't like the design and I find it cheap looking.

On another note, it seems likely Iman will not have any more tiara appearances because the Jordanian royals rarely have opportunities to wear tiaras. The same thing probably applies to Salma and Hashem's future wife after their weddings.

Iman's wedding tiara:

https://tiaramania.tumblr.com/post/...lose-up-from-the-side-there-a-little-bit-of-a

I dislike the tiara. I don't like the design and I find it cheap looking.

On another note, it seems likely Iman will not have any more tiara appearances because the Jordanian royals rarely have opportunities to wear tiaras. The same thing probably applies to Salma and Hashem's future wife after their weddings.

I like the tiara because I find it very delicate and I think it would be easily convertible as a necklace .

I like the tiara because I find it very delicate and I think it would be easily convertible as a necklace .

I am not sure if it will "easily" convert in a collier because the prongs seem extending from the base of the monture (no individual prongs attached to a base). It certainly will be possible but a jeweller will have some work to do first.

Great to see all the jordanian tiaras out as we got to seem the very seldom. The bracelet tiara look much better on a younger Princess.
Do we know where Queen Dina's tiara went to? I assumed it went to her daughter but apparently not as Princess Alia wore a different one.

Where did the Jordanian princesses get all the tiaras from? they have a very limited collectuon?

Princess Iman bint Abdullah's tiara appearaces of 2023:

1 2 3

Princess Salma bint Abdullah's tiara appearance of 2023:

It is time to close this thread.You will find the new one here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom