The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #301  
Old 09-02-2016, 07:13 AM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: An Iarmh, Ireland
Posts: 27,799
The beautiful Chaumet Tiara of Queen Victoria Eugenia of Spain.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...912dc0b33e.jpg

The Masriera Tiara of Queen Victoria Eugenie of Spain

http://cdnpix.com/show/imgs/20175062...f451cbecfa.jpg

I assume both were lost or sold off during the Spanish RF exile.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #302  
Old 09-29-2016, 04:52 PM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: An Iarmh, Ireland
Posts: 27,799
THE DAILY DIADEM: QUEEN ENA'S AQUAMARINE TIARA

The Daily Diadem: Queen Ena's Aquamarine Tiara | The Court Jeweller
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #303  
Old 10-12-2016, 04:40 PM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: An Iarmh, Ireland
Posts: 27,799
Can anyone identify what matching jewels the Infanta Elena is wearing?

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007...a-elena-2a.jpg

http://cdn.20m.es/img/2008/03/26/785755.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #304  
Old 10-19-2016, 03:21 PM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: An Iarmh, Ireland
Posts: 27,799
Seeing as Spain is having a tiara drought lets look at the diamond and platinum Marichalar Tiara which is owned by Infanta Elena .

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Marichalar Tiara

Maybe we could see Elena's daughter ,Doa Victoria de Marichalar wearing it as a future wedding tiara?
Reply With Quote
  #305  
Old 12-11-2016, 04:34 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Lake Constance, Germany
Posts: 484
Queen Letizia wore the emerald earrings of Queen Sofia in Portugal. Letizia already wore the earrings as a princess of Asturias, Also the necklace was wearing in the past. Do we know anything about the history of the jewelry??. I really hope that the earrings and necklace goes to Letizia.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Q...dgdQLwMysl.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #306  
Old 12-11-2016, 06:15 PM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: An Iarmh, Ireland
Posts: 27,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary-Rose View Post
Queen Letizia wore the emerald earrings of Queen Sofia in Portugal. Letizia already wore the earrings as a princess of Asturias, Also the necklace was wearing in the past. Do we know anything about the history of the jewelry??. I really hope that the earrings and necklace goes to Letizia.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Q...dgdQLwMysl.jpg
I believe this is the emerald necklace ,it hasn't been seen in well over a decade.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ce986ec953.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #307  
Old 12-12-2016, 04:51 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Lake Constance, Germany
Posts: 484
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
I believe this is the emerald necklace ,it hasn't been seen in well over a decade.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ce986ec953.jpg
I think you are right i think the last time it was worn during the state visit from romania to Spain 2007. There is also a matching ring and bracelet.

113939230 Bilder und Fotos | Getty Images

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...5849?s=594x594
Reply With Quote
  #308  
Old 02-06-2017, 06:32 AM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: An Iarmh, Ireland
Posts: 27,799
Infanta Elena's Fleur de Lys brooch,I believed it belonged to her late grandmother the Countess of Barcelona.

http://2www.ecestaticos.com/imagesta...ime=1402674617
Reply With Quote
  #309  
Old 02-16-2017, 07:43 AM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: An Iarmh, Ireland
Posts: 27,799
The Cartier Diamond Loop Tiara that belonged to Queen Ena,its whereabouts are currently unknown.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...78a7ad2030.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #310  
Old 02-16-2017, 08:08 AM
Majesty
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Pittsburgh, United States
Posts: 6,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
The beautiful Chaumet Tiara of Queen Victoria Eugenia of Spain.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...912dc0b33e.jpg

The Masriera Tiara of Queen Victoria Eugenie of Spain

http://cdnpix.com/show/imgs/20175062...f451cbecfa.jpg

I assume both were lost or sold off during the Spanish RF exile.


So many Spanish royal jewels were lost or sold during that period ! It is a shame really.
Reply With Quote
  #311  
Old 02-16-2017, 02:55 PM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: An Iarmh, Ireland
Posts: 27,799
Yes it is a real shame ,queen Ena sold off her Emerald Demi-Parure inherited from her godmother, Empress Eugnie of France in the early 60's now these were really stunning!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/f4d7fd88...4faro1_500.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #312  
Old 02-16-2017, 03:13 PM
ANNIE_S's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: -, Spain
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Yes it is a real shame ,queen Ena sold off her Emerald Demi-Parure inherited from her godmother, Empress Eugnie of France in the early 60's now these were really stunning!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/f4d7fd88...4faro1_500.jpg
It's really a stunning parure. Looks very Art - Deco to me, although I assume it must be older than that
__________________
Palaces are not the ones that dignify kings; kings are the ones who honor them with their presence.
Isabel, ep. 26

Vote in TRF Fashion Polls!


Reply With Quote
  #313  
Old 02-16-2017, 03:35 PM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: An Iarmh, Ireland
Posts: 27,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post
It's really a stunning parure. Looks very Art - Deco to me, although I assume it must be older than that
I could well imagine Queen Sofia wearing these!
Reply With Quote
  #314  
Old 03-05-2017, 07:04 PM
duke of poliganc's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: cairo, Egypt
Posts: 627
a picture of Charlotte Tiedemann the wife of Infante Jaime, Duke of Segovia
wearing queen ena's devant de corsage .
Reply With Quote
  #315  
Old 03-09-2017, 11:08 AM
duke of poliganc's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: cairo, Egypt
Posts: 627
a photo of queen sofia wearing her mother pearl and diamond necklace/tiara as a necklace .
Reply With Quote
  #316  
Old 03-09-2017, 05:16 PM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: An Iarmh, Ireland
Posts: 27,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke of poliganc View Post
a picture of Charlotte Tiedemann the wife of Infante Jaime, Duke of Segovia
wearing queen ena's devant de corsage .
I don't believe they had any children,perhaps it was sold off after the death of the dowager duchess of Segovia in 1979.
Reply With Quote
  #317  
Old 03-09-2017, 11:38 PM
duke of poliganc's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: cairo, Egypt
Posts: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
I don't believe they had any children,perhaps it was sold off after the death of the dowager duchess of Segovia in 1979.
actually she sold it after the death of the duke of Segovia , the duke had two son's from a previous marriage and she and her stepson's weren't on good terms .
Reply With Quote
  #318  
Old 03-10-2017, 06:13 AM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: An Iarmh, Ireland
Posts: 27,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke of poliganc View Post
actually she sold it after the death of the duke of Segovia , the duke had two son's from a previous marriage and she and her stepson's weren't on good terms .
Thanks that makes sense,between both of his wives there most have some jewel collection!
Reply With Quote
  #319  
Old 03-25-2017, 06:58 PM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: An Iarmh, Ireland
Posts: 27,799
This one is new to me and was wondering if anyone can identify the tiara worn by Isabella II of Spain in this photo?

http://i57.tinypic.com/i4odh1.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #320  
Old 03-26-2017, 02:24 PM
Tilia C.'s Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: O, Germany
Posts: 5,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
This one is new to me and was wondering if anyone can identify the tiara worn by Isabella II of Spain in this photo?

http://i57.tinypic.com/i4odh1.jpg
I have seen this picture before, but have never seen another pic of this jewel. It's probably lost or the stones were reset. Actually, I can't think of any tiara of Isabel II that was also worn by another lady.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cristina, duchess of palma, elena, infanta, infanta cristina, jewellery, spain


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Members of the Royal Family RoyalProtocol British Royals 190 05-31-2019 12:21 AM
Relationships between Members of the Spanish Royal Family kil Royal Family of Spain 1497 02-20-2019 07:17 PM
Interviews with Members of the Royal Family SpiffyBallerina Royal House of Sweden 94 12-23-2014 07:06 AM
the most beautiful gown worn by a spanish royal ikram Royal Style File 9 06-24-2008 03:43 PM




Popular Tags
#royalrelatives #royalgenes abu dhabi american history anastasia 2020 armstrong-jones bangladesh baptism british royals chittagong countess of snowdon cover-up dragons dutch history dutch royal family dutch royals emperor family tree future haakon vii hill history house of grimaldi house of orange-nassau interesting introduction israel jewelry jumma kent kids movie king willem-alexander list of rulers luxembourg mailing maxima mbs nepal nepalese royal family nobel prize norway history prince charles prince constantijn princely family of monaco princess catharina-amalia princess chulabhorn princess dita princess elizabeth pronunciation queen maud queen maxima royal balls royal events royal family royal jewels royal spouse royalty royal wedding russian court dress spain speech startling new evidence stuart sweden thailand tracts unsubscribe videos visit from sweden von hofmannsthal wedding gown


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:24 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020
Jelsoft Enterprises
×