Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie of Luxembourg Jewellery 1: Ending 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is ther any incomming state visit ti luxemburg i know that then mary donaldsson took part of a state visit before the mariige.

Unfortunately no, at least nothing was announced. I think we will see Stephanie during National Day celebrations in June although I'm not sure if she'll wear tiara or even if she'll take part in gala.

It's clear diamond but on some photos looks like yellow one.

The crystal earring are just horrible and the other one's she wore are not much better. It would have looked ok with just some simple diamond studs. She is starting to look like Princess Maxima of the Netherlands with all that fake jewelery.

From 2 events she's already "starting to look like someone, really?

She was wearing Swarovski, it's not cheap and fake jewelery. Although I hope that soon we will see Luxembourg RF's jewelry on her.
To Josefine - I've checked again; there is planned visit to Canada in May (Guillaumne is coming with few ministers, bu I'm not expecting that we will see his fiancee).

Last edited:
She was wearing Swarovski, it's not cheap and fake jewelery. Although I hope that soon we will see Luxembourg RF's jewelry on her.

Swarovski is just cut crystal.
It's more expensive than plastic, but it isn't real gemstones either.
I'm really surprised Stephanie chose to wear it on such an important occasion.

From 2 events she's already "starting to look like someone, really?

Wow you just can't stop attacking people for having an opinion can you.
Yes, to me she looks like Princess Maxima who almost always wears fake, gaudy jewelry. She also wears the crown jewels nicely but not for everyday use. Crystals are crystals, they aren't appropriate IMO for a "noble" lady to wear on her engagement day.

Do you know something about S' engagment ring? Is it a Luxembourg RF's ring or "just" a brand new one?

For me, Stephanie's engagement ring is so beautiful. It is substantial without being too much. It is elegant and timeless. It is lavish without being distasteful. In short, I love it!

I wonder if it is a family ring or a new piece of jewellery, if Guillaume selected it, who made it, what kind (assuming diamonds) and how many stones it contains...

I agree, Guillaume did a great job with the ring and I don't think it's too gaudy or big, The Duchess of Cambridge's ring looks too big but not this one. Since the setting looks fresh I'm assuming it was made especially for Stephanie, the setting would be more antique if it was a family heirloom.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really prefer coloured stones but this ring is extraordinarily beautiful !

If some people do not like this ring, ok. But hey, I would kill someone for getting this ring :D, simply breathtaking and beautiful!
Bye Bine

I assume it is new, also. In another thread one poster mentioned the possibility of family stones set in a new ring - I think this would be a meaningful blend of old and new. But I wish they would reveal some information to satisfy the curiosity about this exquisite ring!

I would rather have an heirloom ring, instead of a brand-new one.
IMO it is more meaningful.

As for Diana's ring, when she chose it she was just nineteen; perhaps she wouldn't have picked that if she'd been more mature, but still, it is a beautiful and dramatic ring.

I adore sapphires so I have no problem with Diana's ring and I thought it looked great on her, Kate not so much, Kate's fingers are pretty thin so it looks huge on her. I wish Wills would have picked out a single solitaire diamond ring for Kate because I think it would have looked better on her.

I would have preferred G to pick out a family heirloom too but hey, can't have everything right!

I wonder if she will wear her engagement ring together with a wedding band or if she will wear the ring on her other hand like Mathilde.

I absolutely love engagement ring and those earings are realy nice.

The first earrings from Swarovski very pleasant, look harmoniously
http://i34.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0505/89/682137fc294fb46e60c5d720c07ba989.jpg

The second earrings which we saw, I think that big misunderstanding
http://i34.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0505/8a/85f2c7089aa10a472ab2c227894a658a.jpg

But the ring - very beautiful, makes impression of ease, tenderness
http://i34.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0505/33/8da231c94e0bdeecc4aa44913caf1c33.jpg
http://i34.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0505/a4/95d6e6d12cb0122273a5f8b1c9e993a4.jpg

Also looks very strange, that, the royal family doesn't tell any information about designer

Actually royal families rarely give informations about rings designers, stones ect.

I'm not too fond of her earrings so far. They aren't bad, but this isn't the kind of earrings a woman wears on her engagement day. Small diamond studs or white pearls would be more appropriate and elegant, IMO.

I'm not too fond of her earrings so far. They aren't bad, but this isn't the kind of earrings a woman wears on her engagement day. Small diamond studs or white pearls would be more appropriate and elegant, IMO.

Stop nit picking. She looks lovely and she didn't ask your opinion.

Stephanie may not be interesting in what we have to say, but this thread (and forum in general) is for exchanging opinions, at least that's my understanding.
I thought the Countess looked lovely, and I did like the earrings but I agree with NoorMeansLight - wouldn't choose them for an engagement either.

Last edited:
Really? Am I the only one that likes the earrings? I think they're pretty.

I like first earrings, second pair not, but I'm not a fan of these types of the stones.

I have no complaints re: her clothing or jewelry. She looks chic and modern, but not trying too hard. I find her interesting.

Stop nit picking. She looks lovely and she didn't ask your opinion.

Maybe you don't understand that this is a discussion forum and everyone has a right to their opinion. And you have no right to tell anyone to stop anything and to be rude about it above all else. Maybe you should go back and read the rules.

Anyways, it seems Stephanie likes a lot of costume jewelry. there is a picture of her at a wedding or something in a light blue outfit with a hat and she was wearing beaded jewelry. It's strange because she probably has access to her family's jewels.

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with costume jewelry.
It's fun to wear.
But on certain occasions, it is better to utilize the real thing, if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom