Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie of Luxembourg Jewellery 1: Ending 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really love Stephanie's wedding earrings. Very elegant, beautiful and timeless. I wonder if they were new or, in Stephanie's family for a long time.

The jewels Stephanie wore at the Swedish wedding:

Pic

I have never seen this tiara before but I know that I really dislike it. Not sure if I like the earrings and necklace either.

I don't like the pieces she chose to wear in Sweden I am not sure that they were as nice as she couldhave chosen they look a bit old for herIMO I think something lighter and fresher could be less agi ng on her but it is only IMO

I thought that for the first time since her marriage that she was not dressed as her MIL. I loved both dresses. That tiara/necklace was a more 'fun' choice that a lot of what she has worn thus far.

I'm not sure how I feel about her "tiara". I guess I'd like to wait until I know more about its' provenance.

Does it matter what the provenance is as to whether it's attractive or not?

I must admit that I don't mind the tiara at all. It is refreshingly different. This set entered the radar when MT wore it for official portraits early in her marriage. Later it was also worn at least once by GD Josephine Charlotte, Princess Margareta and Princess Alexandra. My only complaint is that the angle of tiara is not flattering.

I liked the jewelry and tiara it was different. I think the hair could have been better though.

What tiaras has she worn now

3 from her husbund family and one from her own family
I think she soon will come up to Queen maximas counts of tiaras

Stephanie is so lucky to wear four tiaras in less than a year as a wife of an heir. I predict the next tiara she will wear is the Congo tiara. Though, I really want her to wear the Belgian Scroll tiara soon.

I mean sure about her hairdo but I am enjoying seeing Stephanie wearing amazing jewelry. I like that MT is like Beatrix and very generous with her daughter in law.

I can't wait to see what she'll wear next!

Luxembourg National Day is coming up this month. There's also usually a gala with tiaras. Unfortunately they don't always publish pictures of the gala, but I hope that we'll get some this year. Will Stéphanie wear tiara no. 5?

The jewels Stephanie wore at the National Day gala event:

Luxarazzi : National Day Gala

I love the amethysts but I don't like the design of the tiara at all. Though, I find the earrings and necklace very stunning.

Last edited:
I have to make one confession - I didn't like the citrine Tiara on Stephanie - and I am not sure about the amethysts.
Both tiaras are rather band-like - and to me they don't seem to fit her very well. I really liked the floral Tiara and I think something more "airy" suits her more.

Those amethysts are a gorgeous color and complement the fuchsia gown nicely, but I don't like the band-like tiara, either.

Last edited:
Those amethysts are a gorgeous color and complement the fuchsia gown nicely, but I don't like the band-like tiara, either.

I have to agree with you. Maybe her hair is all wrong for the bandeau ? She needs a bigger coiffure to display the tiara properly.

I do have to give Stephanie credit for digging out jewels that haven't been worn for awhile. I can just imagine her, a la Maxima, rooting around in the jewel vault and playing with all that bijoux. Just keep us drooling, Stephanie, OK?

She is such a lovely young woman, but she needs a hairdresser. I cannot see the amethysts properly, but the citrine tiara looks like an old belt.

I do have to give Stephanie credit for digging out jewels that haven't been worn for awhile. I can just imagine her, a la Maxima, rooting around in the jewel vault and playing with all that bijoux. Just keep us drooling, Stephanie, OK?

Isn't it exciting??! She has not appeared twice in the same tiara since her wedding day last October.

Just imagine...a new princess who apparently doesn't mind wearing a tiara! ;)

Yes, love this! Dig those out of the vault Steph!

She is such a lovely young woman, but she needs a hairdresser. I cannot see the amethysts properly, but the citrine tiara looks like an old belt.
Agreed! She could have really rocked those tiaras but without a decent up do she looks a bit like a child playing dress up.

She is a lovely young woman and seems to have a generous M-I-L so I think it's time to nip over the Sweden and have a word with Victoria or even Madeleine as to how best to showcase those rocks and still be herself.

I think she simply needs a little guidance in the hair/tiara department! It's a little hard to wear bracelets and necklaces as tiaras if they do not have a base. I think it's fantastic that she is dusting them off and pulling them out -at the same time, I also think it would be a good idea if she somewhat had a little help in wearing a bracelet and or necklace in your hear. I can't blame her for having issues with it though, as her mother in law isn't e best about wearing those types in her hair either... I bet this is why she has never really worn them in so long either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, yes, proper tiara hair with all that bling she's unearthing from the vaults would be the icing on the cake!

ICAM. Also Stephanie doesn't appear to have "tiara hair" like the Swedish princesses. Both Victoria and Madeleine have very thick textured hair, especially Madeleine.

Stephanie has a lot of hair, but it's very, very fine textured. It's why on her wedding day it had so much shellack and styling gel to hold it in place and even then her tiara was sliding back toward the end, and her chignon was falling from the hairpins a little.

Yeah, she sure does not have the hair that the Swedish ladies have!

Even I'd she did extensions every once in awhile, that would be fine! It's okay to wear extensions with a good tiara to a nice event if needed. I've seen it with other royal ladies.

We can do the simple extensions that would be the one time wear or so. Especially foe these tiaras like the citron and the two amethyst tiaras.

Just a thought.

I agree; there's nothing wrong with some extra padding to give her hair the volume and fullness it needs to support a tiara.

Can any one make out if Princess Stephanie is wearing a religious medallion at the National day celebrations in Luxembourg. It reminds me of one from my Catholic youth.

PPE Agency

I opened your link and it came up as a picture of TM King Wilhelm-Alexander and Queen Maxima.
Do you have another picture we can look at to Help decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom