Grand Duchess Maria Teresa Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiaras Maria Teresa wore at royal weddings and celebrations:

Haakon and Mette Marit: 1

Frederik and Mary: 1 2

Victoria and Daniel: 1

Albert and Charlene: 1

Guillaume and Stephanie: 1

According to Point de Vue the fleur de lys brooch comes from Princess Ingeborg of Sweden, mother of Queen Astrid of Belgium and grandmother of GD Josephine-Charlotte

That brooch is perfectly elegant and stunning.

Like the title say Empire. Just breathtaking!!!! What else can say?

Maria Teresa wearing the scroll tiara tonight:

:lol: I agree, looks like a chain link fence with peals instead of barbwire on top. Some how I have missed this tiara before. :ROFLMAO:

Me too it is a belgian present to our Princess Josephine Charlotte

:previous: Belgian scroll was one of 3 tiaras JC brought with her. Back in the day it was common enough for a royal bride to bring a tiara or two, often gifts, to a marriage. The scroll was a gift from a French bank. The Congo diamond necklace (a gift from the colony) and the saphhire bracelet tiara was a gift from the Belgian nobility.

Luxarazzi: Luxarazzi 101: Sapphire Bracelet Tiara

Luxarazzi: Luxarazzi 101: the Congo Diamond Necklace Tiara

JC seems to be the source of a few others. She had other jewelry turned into tiaras over time. The family certainly has an impessive collection.

All in all, the scroll is likely one if not my favorite of the family.

The Grand Duchess has some if my all time favorite Royal jewels!! What a collection!

She has such a great tiara collection, but repeats the same tiara within a couple of weeks. How boring! I had hoped for something different.
That said, I must admit that she looked very well with this combination of tiara, earrings and necklace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom