The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-24-2019, 07:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think she left the engagement ring and eternity band at home. She's only been seen, that I am aware of, in her wedding band and this turquoise ring.

LaRae

Old 09-24-2019, 08:12 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
I think she left the engagement ring and eternity band at home. She's only been seen, that I am aware of, in her wedding band and this turquoise ring.

LaRae
She's definitely not the first to leave engagement and eternity rings at home whilst overseas. Each time CP Mary has visited Africa, she leaves her engagement ring at home. The same with Princess Charlene

Old 10-10-2019, 11:25 AM
Courtier

It seems Princess Charlene and the Duchess have a similar taste in costume jewelry. Meghan wore earrings from South Africa brand Pichulik and Charlene wore a necklace from them last year
https://theroyalcouturier.com/2019/1...wore-it-first/
Old 03-06-2020, 02:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

Meghan wore a new bracelet tonight by NZ designer Jessica McCormack.

https://whatmeghanwore.net/meghan-is...d-awards-2020/

She has a few pieces by the designer. The Maori tattoo necklace she wore when she was in NZ on tour was one.
Old 03-08-2020, 06:52 PM
Imperial Majesty

Meghan's earrings at church with the queen today. V by Laura vann

https://twitter.com/WhatMeghanWore/s...23196977647616

Her necklace from the school visit. 'Kismet' by edge of ember.

https://twitter.com/WhatMeghanWore/s...49134342819841

I missed her necklace on her trip to the National theater. Her necklace was Sophie Li's love pendant.

https://twitter.com/whatmegwore/stat...67443287699458

Her jewelry like her clothes this trip has kept primarily to British designers. And as in the past, also reflects her passion for ethical design as well.

-Laura Vonn is an English designer. Her label is not only vintage inspired but she uses recycled metals in her jewelry for sustainability

-Edge of ember is London based. They focus on ethically based products. They employ craftsman in poorer countries to not only help the economy but increase pay and promote safe working environments in those communities

-Sophie Lis is a Notting Hill based designer. The 'love' pendant actually raises money for wildlife. 10% of all sales of the pendant Meghan is wearing goes to "Wild at heart foundation"

edit:

I also missed her earrings she wore for the Mountbatten music. They were by Simone Rocha. An Irish born designer with London base.

https://twitter.com/whatmegwore/stat...034624/photo/1
Old 03-08-2020, 07:09 PM
Majesty

Thank you for all that information Countess. Very interesting about the British designers and ethically designed jewellery for good causes.

I especially love Meghan's earrings on recent occasions!
Old 03-09-2020, 08:40 AM
Majesty

Thar is a very interesting collection of jewellery she has worn this week but I must admit my favourite is the beautiful pair of vintage inspired green gem earrings by V by Laura Vonn. I wonder what the gemstone is?
Old 03-09-2020, 09:58 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
Thar is a very interesting collection of jewellery she has worn this week but I must admit my favourite is the beautiful pair of vintage inspired green gem earrings by V by Laura Vonn. I wonder what the gemstone is?

V by Laura Vann 'Daphne' Earrings - Meghan's Mirror

plated sterling silver bracelet, Emerald, black agate and cubic zirconia-embellished disc, gold-plated droplet Butterfly fastening for pierced ears

LaRae