Duchess of Sussex Jewels 1: November 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only colored stone I've seen her wearing are the Opals. Mostly it's gold or diamonds...and very few diamonds.

LaRae

She's wearing a delicate gold bracelet on her right wrist today..any ID yet?

LaRae

Also ..the 3 rings on her right hand...did she wear those pre-Harry?

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
MeghansFashion.com

Zofia Day has been in contact with me to suggest that #MeghanMarkle wore their Bar Stack ring. You may recall Meghan is already a client of the of the jeweller. She wore the Zofia Day Dash Ear Studs on the cover of Vanity Fair.

Also ..the 3 rings on her right hand...did she wear those pre-Harry?

LaRae

She's certainly a fan of the stack rings. She's written about it on The Tig before. I don't know if those are the same ones she's worn before (I really don't care for stack rings), but we've certainly seen her in something similar before.

Favoring yellow gold myself I am glad she will be wearing a lot of it (or so it seems).

Wonder if the bangle was a gift...

LaRae

It seems to suit Meghan's style/taste...I'm sure they talked about this beforehand ..and her taste in jewelry seems to be very simple/classic.

LaRae

It will most likely be simple and plain since they are all made from the Welsh gold piece that BRF has.

LaRae

What about Diana's wedding ring? Can it be used to make Megan's wedding ring? Especially since Kate received Diana's engagement ring?
I also realized in the above photos that the mix of white gold for the engagement rights with the yellow gold of the wedding rings look odd. At least Megan's engagement and wedding rings will have the same metal.

Last edited:
Wedding rings in the UK and indeed my own country all used to be plain gold rings. Then there was a move to make them flatter and embellish the tops but the idea of a circle of stones it very new as seen by Catherines.

Strangely enough, I have never been a fan of matchy, matchy ring sets. There is something very pedestrian buying three ring sets. I love the engagement ring as a marker of something very special. I like the idea of a wedding ring that is designed to sit flush with the engagement ring and an eternity ring should one be added.

Wedding rings in the UK and indeed my own country all used to be plain gold rings. Then there was a move to make them flatter and embellish the tops but the idea of a circle of stones it very new as seen by Catherines.

Strangely enough, I have never been a fan of matchy, matchy ring sets. There is something very pedestrian buying three ring sets. I love the engagement ring as a marker of something very special. I like the idea of a wedding ring that is designed to sit flush with the engagement ring and an eternity ring should one be added.

Catherine's wedding ring is a plain yellow gold band-it is first on her finger, then her engagement ring, and lastly her eternity ring.

In the last picture you can see her engagement ring, and I must say it really is nice. :flowers: In fact, very similar to Sophie Wessex's (unintentionally, I am sure, but Sophie has three diamonds set in yellow gold as well). A really nice ring.

So does mine and my mother-in-law's, (the 3 diamonds) so I'd say it is a traditional setting.?

What about Diana's wedding ring? Can it be used to make Megan's wedding ring? Especially since Kate received Diana's engagement ring?
I also realized in the above photos that the mix of white gold for the engagement rights with the yellow gold of the wedding rings look odd. At least Megan's engagement and wedding rings will have the same metal.

We don't know (as far as I know) where Diana's band is...if it went back to Charles or if the boys have it.

LaRae

Please get back on topic. This thread is about Meghan's actual jewellery. Speculations about her future jewels can be made in the respective thread.

Hi, I have been lurking for a long time, but just wanted to add something about Meghan's jewellery that might help. Anyone in Toronto can co-sign. Very close to where she lived in Toronto is a huge mall with a Birks in it. It's a chain, but a high end one. That is where some of the things she has been wearing are from.

Right across the street is a big outlet store called the Jewellery Exchange. Lots of simple jewellery like the plain stack rings could have come from there. It's like a market where individual jewellers are in little stalls. They will custom make pretty much anything you want.
If you can't identify some things, it's possible it came from there. It's very popular.

I still don't understand why she's wearing those rings on all her fingers. It baffles me. Who does that at formal events? Even at Westminster Abbey for Commonwealth Service she still had at least a ring on her index finger.

Last edited:
I don't know if they are pre-Harry or perhaps gifts from Harry...and that's why she wears them. Although she's been a fan of stacked rings since before Harry.

I find them a bit much but tastes vary.

LaRae

The stacking rings are in style , they may have special meaning to her.

I don't see why she shouldn't wear them .

I have no problem with then even though on a personal level o dislike them.

As with every other occasion, Megan selects her clothing and jewellery to suit.

Personally I don't think she's made a bad call yet.

No nothing bad, everything has been appropriate.

LaRae

Back
Top Bottom