Duchess of Sussex Jewels 1: November 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes and/or (both) their first wedding anniversary

LaRae

Yeah I suspect it has a combination of both events as it is sandwiched between her two rings.

An eternity ring/push present, in honour of little Archie, no doubt!

Yeah I suspect it has a combination of both events as it is sandwiched between her two rings.
Actually it's not - it's the lowest one, the one with diamonds (I'm guessing) in it.

The diamonds ...that's the new one.

LaRae

> Is that a new pair of diamond earrings she has on? If they are indeed diamonds, that is a pretty serious pair of earrings.
I'm bringing this here, since it would be slightly off topic in the fashion thread. It is a pretty serious pair of earrings, that's for sure, but I'm not sure it they're diamonds - white sapphires maybe?

I'm bringing this here, since it would be slightly off topic in the fashion thread. It is a pretty serious pair of earrings, that's for sure, but I'm not sure it they're diamonds - white sapphires maybe?

Whatever they are, they are very pretty earrings. I hope we get some clearer photos of them at some point.

Ah ha, thank you for the ring spotting. That looks like white gold or platinum? Really woul like a better view of the earrings

It would be nice to see the other side of these rings? does anybody have a pictures?

Don’t think there are any from this event. However, I’m just going to assume it’s the same on the other side as it’s an eternity band.

On a different note, Mad About Meghan thinks it’s her Birks Bee Chic earring, but I don’t think they look the same. So we’ll have to wait longer.

I was wondering about the emerald cut earrings too. I've never seen them before. Could they be a gift for Archie's birth or an anniversary gift? Meghan may have received two gifts - one for their anniversary the other for Archie.

I'd not be surprised if the ring or earrings were a push gift/anniversary :flowers:

Reporters of course calling it 'American thing' :bang: Lets forget that others like Kate got them too.

The ring actually is similar to Kate. Kate was first seen wearing her eternity ring after the birth of George. But she also got a pendant with George's name. With Charlotte she got earrings. Not sure about Louis.

I quite like Meghan's new earrings. Cant see enough of the ring to decide on it.

I’m kind glad the ring is on the thinner side. I think it works very well to have the three rings stacked like this. I hope she’ll wear it this way from now on.

I dunno...still no ID...so may remain a mystery.

LaRae

Was this recently? I've been on her site a few times this evening looking but didn't see an update.

ETA: Just checked her Twitter and FB and not seeing her ID them as white Topaz....do you have a link?

LaRae

Last edited:
Was this recently? I've been on her site a few times this evening looking but didn't see an update.

LaRae

I must have missed it too. I looked at both their twitter and blog post and saw no mention of what the earrings were. Maybe I missed it :ermm:

All that's been said so far is that they are emerald cut studs....I can't find anything else.

LaRae

Saw a closeup still of her eternity band. Looks to be the same gold of her engagement ring. Very delicate. Still no ID on the earrings.

Probably to celebrate the birth of Archie.

I was told by a colleague in UK that it is ususal for wives to receive this type of eternity ring to celebrate the birth of the first child. A lot of young women are wearing the combination of wedding ring, engagement ring and eternity ring...

:previous: It's being stated in a number of online articles that the eternity ring was gifted to Meghan by Harry for their anniversary:
https://www.etonline.com/unreleased...markle-photo-spotted-inside-palace-pic-126829

Info about the eternity ring is mentioned in the above article. The reference to the engagement photo is old news, as we've previously seen a framed copy of the same photograph in the background of shots of the Queen giving a speech or receiving visitors.

I am interested in the earrings. Meghan's Mirror does not have background details. They only describe the jewelry as emerald-cut diamond stud earrings. This is the closest view I have found of Meghan wearing the earrings during TTC:
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aDWWohO6...uchess+of+sussex+trooping+the+colour+2019.jpg

The earrings and the eternity ring are perfect examples of the elegant, delicate, minimalist type of jewelry Meghan appears to love. The expensive look and shine of the earrings adds a touch of glamour to Meghan's understated, comfortable, yet decidedly unexciting look in navy. Yet, I also think her contented and beaming presence is more important than what she's wearing.

I am interested in the earrings. Meghan's Mirror does not have background details. They only describe the jewelry as emerald-cut diamond stud earrings. This is the closest view I have found of Meghan wearing the earrings during TTC:
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aDWWohO6...uchess+of+sussex+trooping+the+colour+2019.jpg

The earrings and the eternity ring are perfect examples of the elegant, delicate, minimalist type of jewelry Meghan appears to love.

The earrings are lovely, but if they are diamonds, they will be pretty serious diamonds. Not minimalist in any way, shape or form, IMO!

:previous: It's being stated in a number of online articles that the eternity ring was gifted to Meghan by Harry for their anniversary:
https://www.etonline.com/unreleased...markle-photo-spotted-inside-palace-pic-126829

Info about the eternity ring is mentioned in the above article. The reference to the engagement photo is old news, as we've previously seen a framed copy of the same photograph in the background of shots of the Queen giving a speech or receiving visitors.

Considering who ET is relying on for this information. It's probably NOT an anniversary present.:lol:

The earrings are lovely, but if they are diamonds, they will be pretty serious diamonds. Not minimalist in any way, shape or form, IMO!

Yes, definitely not minimalist in that size, if they are diamonds. What does seem to fit with what we know of Meghan's aesthetic is the fact that they look like emerald or possibly cushion cuts, which have a whole different, more subtle look than some blingy MRB's in the same size. Whatever they are, very pretty earrings.

Back
Top Bottom