The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-24-2020, 02:27 PM
Majesty

On further examination, they don't look like pearl's at all. More like clear stones or perhaps aquamarine?.

Old 06-04-2021, 02:35 AM
Majesty

It seems as if Camilla has packed away her pearl chokers as we only see them rarely anymore. Worse, we don't even see and necklaces and I would love to see her wear the single string of gorgeous pearls worn by the Queen mother. Camilla has worn this many times but not at all recently and they are so beautiful and the diamond clasp is so elegant it finishes the string perfectly.

Old 06-07-2021, 06:46 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
It seems as if Camilla has packed away her pearl chokers as we only see them rarely anymore. Worse, we don't even see and necklaces and I would love to see her wear the single string of gorgeous pearls worn by the Queen mother. Camilla has worn this many times but not at all recently and they are so beautiful and the diamond clasp is so elegant it finishes the string perfectly.
I, too, had noticed that she seems to be largely seen in her Kiki pendant these days. However, I think the lack of chokers may be more to do with the relatively less formal engagements she seems to be at these days. Lets see, I hope the chokers will return soon.
Old 06-10-2021, 05:33 AM
Majesty

Having just watched a couple of Interior Design shows, it seems that the pandemic devolvement from the dining table to TV tables with people's accompanying descent into athleisure and further to leisurewear and then plain old sweat pants is now driving a need to enhance people's living, to raise their standards, to get dressed, toss out the sweats followed closely by the leisurewear.

With polished dining tables, flatware and real napkins come the need to invite a (vaccinated) friend or two to dinner. We all know what that means . . . dusting off the pearl studs and tippling champagne with friends and reminding them that you had forgotten just how lovely their earrings/necklace/brooch really was and how nice it is to see them again.,

Now, does anyone know if there is an official state dinner for the President and Dr Biden or just a private, dust off the minor bling, dinner for us all to drool over? If it is just a short meet and greet, I am sure we will still see a bauble or two . . . not to mention at least Camilla's everyday hanging pearl earrings and perhaps a certain single strand of gorgeous, lustrous, pearls.
Old 06-10-2021, 05:45 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Having just watched a couple of Interior Design shows, it seems that the pandemic devolvement from the dining table to TV tables with people's accompanying descent into athleisure and further to leisurewear and then plain old sweat pants is now driving a need to enhance people's living, to raise their standards, to get dressed, toss out the sweats followed closely by the leisurewear.

With polished dining tables, flatware and real napkins come the need to invite a (vaccinated) friend or two to dinner. We all know what that means . . . dusting off the pearl studs and tippling champagne with friends and reminding them that you had forgotten just how lovely their earrings/necklace/brooch really was and how nice it is to see them again.,

Now, does anyone know if there is an official state dinner for the President and Dr Biden or just a private, dust off the minor bling, dinner for us all to drool over? If it is just a short meet and greet, I am sure we will still see a bauble or two . . . not to mention at least Camilla's everyday hanging pearl earrings and perhaps a certain single strand of gorgeous, lustrous, pearls.
Whilst the Biden's will meet HM at Windsor, I am not sure they will meet C&C at all. There will be no state dinner for the Biden's, this is not a state visit. That said, I am sure they will be served an excellent cup of tea or coffee at Windsor. I'm afraid Camilla's pearls will have to wait.
Old 06-10-2021, 11:51 PM
Majesty

Damn, you have just dashed my hopes and danced on my dreams. Never mind, perhaps HM will wear a double set of pearls.

Damnation! You have just trampled the hope and crushed the dream. Perhaps HM will up her game.
Old 06-11-2021, 03:25 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Damn, you have just dashed my hopes and danced on my dreams. Never mind, perhaps HM will wear a double set of pearls.

Damnation! You have just trampled the hope and crushed the dream. Perhaps HM will up her game.
I was wrong. Further details of the G& events have now been released, and The Queen, C&C and W&C will all be at the G7 today. So hopefully a few pearls and diamonds might be on display.
Old 06-11-2021, 04:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

Oh I do hope so. I hate to think of these gorgeous jewels gathering dust!!!! Ho ho.
Old 06-13-2021, 12:15 AM
Majesty

Yay!!! Her most gracious Majesty sported her beautiful triple set of pearls for the G7 meet and greet, not to mention QMary's pearl and diamond studs and just to add a cherry on top, repeated them at the Trooping of the Colour with the addition of those delectable aquamarine clips
Old 06-17-2021, 01:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

Camilla has been wearing her necklace of diamond studded beads recently, both at the G7 reception and Day 2 at Ascot. This is the necklace that made its debut in Greece in March this year.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-arrivals.html
Old 06-17-2021, 02:32 AM
Majesty

Camilla looks amazing and it's lovely to see her everyday drop earrings reappear along with her other jewellery. Speaking of which, does anyone have any information about her diamond-studded necklace, better still, closeups.
Old 06-17-2021, 02:37 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Camilla looks amazing and it's lovely to see her everyday drop earrings reappear along with her other jewellery. Speaking of which, does anyone have any information about her diamond-studded necklace, better still, closeups.
The sum-total of what I know or suppose is as follows:

> 3 outings to date, of which 2 have been in the last week

> I think they are small diamonds, set in pearl / bead shaped spheres to form a necklace

> There was a degree of muted sparkle from the diamonds when used in Greece for the dinner

> There are some gold spacers in the necklace

> Provenance unknown, but I think they are new.
Old 07-25-2021, 04:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

https://editorial01.shutterstock.com...-12228943e.jpg

Might that be a new V, C & A bracelet that Camilla is wearing on her right hand, when she visited Ascot on Saturday?

https://www.vancleefarpels.com/gb/en...ogroup&photo=0
Old 09-29-2021, 04:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

Last night at the premiere for the James Bond film, Camilla wore the top part of a diamond brooch previously belonging to Marie Louise, a grand daughter of Queen Victoria, and then worn by the Queen Mother.

https://whatkatewore.com/2021/09/28/...orld-premiere/
Old 10-25-2021, 03:52 AM

Good one Please lengthen y
Old 11-17-2021, 01:46 PM
Imperial Majesty

The Duchess of Cornwall in a previously unseen pair of pearl and diamon earrings at the Centenery Celebration at the Jordan Museum in Amman tonight

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...74?s=2048x2048
Old 11-17-2021, 08:14 PM
Heir Apparent

I wasn’t able to see an image
Old 11-18-2021, 12:59 AM
Nobility

Getty is not sharing the image of the jewelry. Thanks for trying.
Old 11-25-2021, 07:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

Camilla brought out her emerald demi-parure at the Rifles Awards dinner last night at the Guildhall.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/d...n-b968134.html
Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Such really gorgeous emeralds, weren't they a gift from the Saudi's ?