Duchess of Cornwall Jewellery 7: September 2011- December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7263/camilla1.jpg

A suite of jewels she has probably not worn since the 1960s. Diamonds, rubies and gold.

Consisting of:
A flower brooch or possibly two separate flower brooches.
Earrings
Necklace
Watch

Would be nice if she brought these out and whatever else she has in her jewelry box.

That's a lovely photo of Camilla in her younger days and it would be great to see that suite worn again today.

That's a lovely photo of Camilla in her younger days and it would be great to see that suite worn again today.

Seriously? Did someone object to the other post or was it deleted or did it start a fight? Sometimes I don't know what to think.

Seriously? Did someone object to the other post or was it deleted or did it start a fight? Sometimes I don't know what to think.

I really don't understand this statement. I was just commenting on the picture I had referred to only.

Last edited:
:previous: I've always liked Camilla's butterfly brooches, they're very pretty and delicate.

No matter what, I am in the wrong it seems.

No my little sugar plum, I am not! But if it makes you feel better, the hat is atrocious....

No my little sugar plum, I am not! But if it makes you feel better, the hat is atrocious....

Back to form. That's the Scooter we recognise!

I actually dont mind the hat, but it seemed expected! :p

How many chokers has the Duchess ? I must admit they are very lovely!

Camilla has a wonderful collection of necklaces and alikes.

We all know that C's aquamarine choker came from her grandmother Annabel but...I have a question and maybe it's already been answered but, where did Camilla's pink amethyst choker come from? Was it a gift? Or was it part of the Queen Mother's jewels that were given to Charles?

We all know that C's aquamarine choker came from her grandmother Annabel but...I have a question and maybe it's already been answered but, where did Camilla's pink amethyst choker come from? Was it a gift? Or was it part of the Queen Mother's jewels that were given to Charles?

The origins of the pink choker have never been confirmed. It made its debut appearance in 2008 at the wedding of Peter and Autumn Phillips.

Some have suggested that it was acquired by Charles or QEQM at auction in 2000, but was certainly not used till 2008. There has also been some commentary that it was originally a brooch and Charles or Camilla converted it into a choker.

I absolutely love that pink amethyst choker; that's my favorite of all her chokers.

The origins of the pink choker have never been confirmed. It made its debut appearance in 2008 at the wedding of Peter and Autumn Phillips.

Some have suggested that it was acquired by Charles or QEQM at auction in 2000, but was certainly not used till 2008. There has also been some commentary that it was originally a brooch and Charles or Camilla converted it into a choker.

Ah thank you! I think it's very pretty too, one of her best. I think it would be lovely as a brooch too.

A lot of times a piece like that can be worn several ways to make it more versatile. Usually a brooch can also be worn as a pendant or pearl enhancer. Though this particular stone (which I think is a padparadscha sapphire not an amethyst) would be far to large to wear that way.

A lot of times a piece like that can be worn several ways to make it more versatile. Usually a brooch can also be worn as a pendant or pearl enhancer. Though this particular stone (which I think is a padparadscha sapphire not an amethyst) would be far to large to wear that way.

Quite right. That would make an amazing pendant with a serious collet necklace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom