Crown Princess Victoria Jewels 3: Jan 2016 - Jun 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At the coronation today Victoria wore the King's miniature portrait, a diamond necklace and bracelets. And it seems she wore queen Silvia's earrings, which the queen had at a state visit to Estonia this week.
https://media.gettyimages.com/id/12...=f50jzyER0PmAwlWo3uZ1hTYkTXgkwCxuWJY6mA6t2Ms=
https://media.gettyimages.com/id/14...=yg5aCZzknQodhaXJ_htBT6o_OoKlVZ1fi31jyDAHOvQ=

Queen Silvia
https://image.svenskdam.se/sil-stat...=9568612&width=1600&height=838&compression=80

It was a favourite piece of both Princess Sibylla and the Duchess of Albany’s and hopefully will be returned to the main line!

Whilst the Princess was turned out well I, too, thought the earrings were a bit underwhelming.

The earrings are the only redeeming feature of her fluorescent appearance :ermm:

Can’t she bring out a more relevant rivière from the Vault? She seems to stick to this tiny one. She even uses it for day events.

CP Victoria may like the tiara because it is lighter than others, fits her head better and there may be rules s to what jewelry can be taken out of the country. The CP looks lovely all the time and never tries to outshine the hostess.

Victoria looks lovely (as she almost always does)… That tiara fits her perfectly. She knows her position and has no need to try to outshine anyone… And the pairing of the Green emeralds with that bright Pink dress was perfect

I like the emerald touch in combination with the sash. With the big brooch and earrings the simple riviere actually works well, as it is not competing for attention. Not a big fan of the laurel tiara but she always wears it well and it always is a nice reminder of Pss Lilian.

CP Victoria may like the tiara because it is lighter than others, fits her head better and there may be rules s to what jewelry can be taken out of the country. The CP looks lovely all the time and never tries to outshine the hostess.

It is also a tiara which I believe she owns personally, rather than a loan from the Bernadotte Foundation.

She seems to favor the Laurel Wreath for more low-key events, which do not call for bigger guns. I would say a Jordanian crown princely wedding fits the former.

Last edited:
I like the emerald touch in combination with the sash. With the big brooch and earrings the simple riviere actually works well, as it is not competing for attention. Not a big fan of the laurel tiara but she always wears it well and it always is a nice reminder of Pss Lilian.

I do too. I was just commenting on that in the fashion thread. Lol Her sash and jewels go together nicely.

The tiara really looks good on her.

It was a lovely touch in the evening when CP Victoria matched her brooch to the colours of the sash.

Definitely, the Boucheron Laurel Wreath became a favorite of Victoria

It's time to close this thread. You can find the new one here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom