Crown Princess Mette-Marit Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:I was trying to figure that out; it looks like the number 3 and another inscription I can't make out.

Last edited:
Isn´t it just the number 33? Maybe a present for her 33rd birthday :flowers:

Don't we make a couple of good detectives!;) I assume that if this is the correct symbol, it's significant to M-M.

Agree it's the Ohm symbol- does M-M practice yoga or meditation?

I read it anywhere, that she makes yoga and she was also in Tibet for 2 weeks to make a meditation by Tibetan monks... If this is true, I don't know, but I think she has an interess on eastern philosophies.

I really like M-M's amethyst parure and the height of the tiara is at least a bit more substantial on her. But I'd really wish Sonja would loan her something else from the collection.

Another one of those rings that don't look like e-rings at all. Not a look you'd remember at all.

Its a ring that has been passed down through his family. It was previously worn by his mother and grandmother.

It looks like an antique, but I can't get past those yellow fingernails, ugh!

They are truly beautiful and classic, hope she wears them more often!

I'm more intrigued by her huge brooch; is that costume jewelry, I wonder? That could be a rose quartz.

She Looks Beautiful , Her Brooch Magnificent I Like It , Thank You For Posting Larzen

This is a "meh" tiara for me. Pretty but more suitable for a younger princess and given MM's stature as Crown Princess, I think she deserves something bigger and grander either from the collection or new.

I tend to agree with you Baroness. It would be really something, if MM would start with a more substantial piece - something with sapphires would be soo great - but as far as I remember, there are no sapphires in the Norwegian RF collection...
So let's go and find one for MM :whistling: like this:
Christie's Large Image

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Amethyst Necklace Tiara

This is a pretty tiara but nothing fantastic about to me. The amethysts are stunning but the design is nothing special. I like it more as a necklace than a tiara. Let's hope MM will wear as a necklace soon.

I agree with you, CP, this looks better as a necklace. It's too sparse as a tiara and not enough of the stones extend down around the sides to give it a substantial tiara look. MM just needs a better tiara for her position. But the amethysts are just gorgeous.

I tend to agree with you Baroness. It would be really something, if MM would start with a more substantial piece - something with sapphires would be soo great - but as far as I remember, there are no sapphires in the Norwegian RF collection...
So let's go and find one for MM :whistling: like this:
Christie's Large Image

That's a beauty and would gorgeous on MM, but I think I'd like it better if the upper rim were removed to give it more of a tiara look. Adding some gems to the top would give more peaks to its design. But I'd gladly take it if it were bought for me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom