Crown Princess Mette-Marit Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
at the last state visit Crown Princess wore the amethyst tiara, earrings and bracelet
does the bracelet belong to the set
what does it look like up close?

at the last state visit Crown Princess wore the amethyst tiara, earrings and bracelet
does the bracelet belong to the set
what does it look like up close?

Yes, the bracet belongs to the original parure. It's actually a pair of bracelets that form a necklace. You can see Crown Princess Mette-Marit and Queen Sonja wering the bracetes and the necklace here - The Queen and The Crown Princess.

Bobby

Those earrings look great, are the saphires?

I love this amethyst parure, it almost looks like sapphires. So many of the amethyst royal jewelry are big stones set in gold. This is so elegant, and worn with pink.....perfect!!!

Amazing jewellery, I love each and every piece!! MM can pull off both parures. BTW, does anyone know the name of the simple (diamond?) tiara, not the one with the amethysts? :flowers:

That is the best close-up of the amethysts I have ever seen! The stones are such a rich colour, they even look violet/navy in some angles. The smaller diamond one is the Daisy Tiara, MM wore it on her wedding day. Its small, but uber elegant and delicious all the same. In recent years MM has found ways to incorporate it so wonderfully into the most gorgeous hairdos!

MM looks so beautiful in all the pictures. And the amethyst parure & her wedding tiara are beautiful

Thanks for your replies, PJ25 and H_M - good to know! ;) :flowers: I find this tiara very discreet yet elegant!

I especially love the amethyst tiara on her, it looks as if it was made for her. :)

there were some amazing photos
i wonder what her wedding tiara would look like against dark hair, it would stand out more.

I just love her "daisy" wedding tiara. It's so elegant and dainty. It's just right for her.

I just love her "daisy" wedding tiara. It's so elegant and dainty. It's just right for her.

Also the right weight so Crown Princess Mette-Marit might not get a headache.:flowers:

from the dontwannabee princess, MetteMarit, has amazingly transformed into a woman, who is comfortable in wearing such expensive pieces.:flowers:

Prince Albert & Charlene´s wedding

Church wedding ceremony
Images have been heavily cropped (less than 20% of the original versions) and are not subject to copyright

Attachments

• mm.jpg
    mm.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,248
Love the bracelet, love the necklace. It amazes me how far MM has come in the last 10 years as crown princess. I for one have loved watching the transformation. She is definately something special and Prince Haakon knew it way before we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom