Crown Princess Mette-Marit Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell for the earrings for good!!!!! :wub: Does anyone know who's the Artist that designed them?!

I think these earrings are the same that she used during her pre-wedding events in 2001.

:previous: That's right, Salma. Here you can see a nice picture.
MM often wears these beautiful earrings with the Daisy tiara. You can see it at this page.

Maybe the earrings were a gift by the Queen... there are older pictures showing the Queen wearing them once.

Last edited:
:previous: That's right, Salma. Here you can see a nice picture.
MM often wears these beautiful earrings with the Daisy tiara. You can see it at this page.

Thank´s:flowers: I always like this tiara.

Her Majesty, I read in old mag that Queen Sonja gave to MM the earrings as wed´gift.

Last edited:
the earrings were King Olavs silver wedding gift for his wife Crown Princess Märtha, but I dont think she ever got to wear them as she died shortly after. If Mette-Marit owns them then it must have been a gift from the king who would have inherited them, but it might be she just have the right to wear them, guess we will never know.

:previous: But they don't look that old. One could say these earrings were bought recently or some years ago (very few). I love your avi BTW! :)

:previous:

They're really lovely and I think they go perfectly with the rest of the outfit.

Love the earrings. They were absolutely perfect. Great match to a great outfit.

Apparently she's worn this parure alot, but I've never seen it before. I love it.

I like the daisy tiara very much - and I think it really fits MM. However I have to confess that I don't like the Amethyst tiara/necklace - for me it is too much a necklace - not the ideal form of a tiara. Although the colour of the amethysts are favourable for MM. Has she ever worn another tiara than those 2?

:previous:
I think it would look more "complete" if she had an amethyst necklace or bracelet or brooch to complement it.

I agree, I wish she would have worn the necklace but I love the tiara on MM.

I must be among the few that actually like this tiara and thinks it looks lovely on Mette-Marit. When was she awarded the Order of the Elephant though? That is the right Order sash, isn't it?

I must be among the few that actually like this tiara and thinks it looks lovely on Mette-Marit. When was she awarded the Order of the Elephant though? That is the right Order sash, isn't it?

It's the Order of Orange-Nassau. I don't think mette-marit has a dnaish Order at all as the order of the Elephant is usually given to other Moanrchs and ther spouses and to heirs.

It's the Order of Orange-Nassau. I don't think mette-marit has a dnaish Order at all as the order of the Elephant is usually given to other Moanrchs and ther spouses and to heirs.

Ooops!!

And that shows just how familiar I am w/the Orders of other Royal Families outside of Britain. :ermm:

Thanks for letting me know just what that Order is Stefan. :)

BDoes MM use only these two tiaras? :flowers:
She does. Some of the Norwegian Tiaras (e.g. the Emerald Tiara and the Queen Josephine Diamond Tiara) are only used by the Norwegian "First Lady" (so currently the Queen). So, most likely we have to wait until MM becomes the First Lady until she'll be able to wear other tiaras.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply, Her_Majesty! :) I think emeralds will look fantastic on her!

Thanks for your reply, Her_Majesty! :) I think emeralds will look fantastic on her!

I think anything would look fantastic on her. Mette-Marit just has that type of a way about her, if that makes sense.

Love these earrings...Good to hear from you salma, haven't seen you in a while!

^ I think these earrings look more glamorous with the Tahitian pearls. JMO. Their design is exquisite no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom