Crown Princess Mette-Marit Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening bag is cute jewels except got fot the bracelet look stunning with the colour of the jacket .... the bracelet is a bit of a day piece and just doesn't match the rest of the jewelry IMO

I absolutely adore her pearl earrings, but would have wished for more of a statement bracelet for evening.

The little elephant is very sweet...

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the dragonfly brooch and the owl one is very whimsical.

Fairytale you are a real gem for posting these wonderful closeups. Thank you.

Mette Marit only had three tiara appearances in 2012:

Pic Pic 2 Pic 3

The Diamond Daisy tiara is stunning but I wish wore different one this year like this pearl tiara.

Last edited:
It's a pretty tiara, but nothing earth-shaking for me. I'd like to see her wear more formidable tiaras as a Crown Princess rather than a piece more suitable for a younger princess. That would be nice for her daughter to wear for her 18th birthday.

It's a pretty tiara, but nothing earth-shaking for me. I'd like to see her wear more formidable tiaras as a Crown Princess rather than a piece more suitable for a younger princess. That would be nice for her daughter to wear for her 18th birthday.

I've always thought it suited her though- it works as a signature piece. Plus it looks like a reasonably comfortable tiara to wear.

^^^That is in its favor - how lightweight and comfortable it looks. I'd like to see more variety in her tiara wear, other than this and the amethyst tiara she sometimes appears in.

I really love this diamond ring she usually wears. Classic and elegant. I wonder what the story behind it is. I actually love it much more than her engagement ring.

I didn't know about the symbolism; thanks for that tidbit of information, fortimo!

mette-marit wore her weddng tiara the daisy IMO i got lost in her hair

I hope we will see that grand diamond tiara of the kings late sister sone. Maybe on the swedish royal wedding this summer. Lets hope! Or if Sonya weres it and gives her diamonds to here daugther in law

hat is it made of diamonds for me its do not looklike diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom