Crown Princess Mary Jewellery 4: November 2009-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone pls help me with more information regarding this necklace?
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/3829/2538140160094389678nzsyzd2.jpg

I really liked it - but I think we have only seen it once.
Any ideas of whereabouts?

It's from Marianne Dulong as rubies mentioned.

Necklace worn on these dates:
1. Jun 11, 2004 Prince Henrik's birthday
2. Aug 27, 2005 Save the Children charity concert
3. Feb 18, 2007 Chinese New Year's concert
4. Feb 16, 2008 Opening of new theatre playhouse

Fantastic log as usual. Thanks for the photos Marika, the diamond 2 tier dangles are really gorgeous, any info? (Ayvee?)

It's from Marianne Dulong as rubies mentioned.

Necklace worn on these dates:
1. Jun 11, 2004 Prince Henrik's birthday
2. Aug 27, 2005 Save the Children charity concert
3. Feb 18, 2007 Chinese New Year's concert
4. Feb 16, 2008 Opening of new theatre playhouse

Thanks so much for this listing. Any pictures around of the last occasions? I think I only know the first one.

What a beautiful piece of jewelry.

I dont think Mary will wear, however until she becomes Queen. Just a feeling.

And how lovely was the Queen with her hair. Now it just looks like she just pulls it back in a bun, no effort in terms of curls or doing anything with her hair. Lovely pics of M.

Hasn't she also worn it for Benediktes 60th Birthday horseshow? May 2nd 2004?

She wore the triple-strand aquamarine nugget with gold butterfly necklace then. It was another Marianne Dulong creation.

http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v192/DMPhotos/Royals/CH101251_guest.jpg

photo originally posted by Dennism on Princess Benedikte's 60th Birthday celebration thread (more photos available of the event):
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...th-birthday-celebrations-may-2004-a-2165.html

What a beautiful piece of jewelry.

I dont think Mary will wear, however until she becomes Queen. Just a feeling.

And how lovely was the Queen with her hair. Now it just looks like she just pulls it back in a bun, no effort in terms of curls or doing anything with her hair. Lovely pics of M.
But Zonk I don't think she can wear them until she becomes Queen. Aren't they in the Crown Jewel collection and can only be worn by the Queen?

But Zonk I don't think she can wear them until she becomes Queen. Aren't they in the Crown Jewel collection and can only be worn by the Queen?

Correct. The Crown Jewels are off limits until her husband succeeds his mother (no time soon I should hope).

I really love the pendant CP Mary wore yesterday, she has not worn this in quite awhile!!! Looks to be jade in some pics, or maybe a milky aqua. Gorgeous!

I liked the pendant she wore yesterday too. That stone was lovely, IMO. I find the blue ring really tacky and nothing special. Looks like one of those rings the teenage girls buy from cheap stores.:ermm:

I liked the pendant she wore yesterday too. That stone was lovely, IMO. I find the blue ring really tacky and nothing special. Looks like one of those rings the teenage girls buy from cheap stores.:ermm:

Well, if it is, at least she is accessoring with cheap materials and not dressing in poor quality clothing. :flowers: I don't think it is though. I think it's a carved stone of some sort.

Don't see what the probably is with wearing a cheap ring, she isn't suppose to wear diamonds and rubies every day is she?

If you look on ebay under carved lapis they have rings like that. I did not realize lapis had so many different shades. None of us will know if it is real or not. It is just a fun ring and if she enjoys wearing it what does the cost matter.

The pendant is from Marianne Dulong. She has it in this blue/green color (unsure what the stone actually is but possible moss aquamarine) and also in rose quartz.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pendant is from Marianne Dulong. She has it in this blue/green color (unsure what the stone actually is but possible moss aquamarine) and also in rose quartz.

Thanks!!! I looked on Marianne Dulong web site and it is not there :sad:! Is it something that Mary had made special or is that pendant no longer sold???? I really do love it

^ It belongs to an old collection obviously.;) I didn't know that, Ayvee - thanks for sharing! :flowers: She bought the same pendant with two different stones - Mary must have loved it then.

I always like the pendant, Mary has a great collection of jewellery

I like the necklace - these must be black pearls, no? It looks great on Princess Mary! I'd expect a more impressive pair of earrings instead of these simple studs. However, the studs per se are nice.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom